zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone know how much content there is for the game? Seems interesting but don't want it to feel short if I focus on one route.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
plenty and no actual need to focus on 1 route.
Well the thing is I personally dont like harem games and like to only focus on one route. So was wondering if there's enough content for 1 path or the content is spread out across multiples that it becomes a short game if you only do one.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Well the thing is I personally dont like harem games and like to only focus on one route. So was wondering if there's enough content for 1 path or the content is spread out across multiples that it becomes a short game if you only do one.
Depends on the LI you choose right now. For example, there's a lot more content if you pick one of the princesses or Kaylan than if you pick Lydia. Lydia is a slow-burn.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't say you need to collect harem just that you can be collecting harem.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
ITRoy has been preety active on Patreon since march 20, including a dev update #48. Is there something about ETA?

Last edited:

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Ch7-preview3.jpg Ch7-preview2.jpg Ch7-preview4.jpg

DUN DUN DUN! Most of the work I hoped to get done in the way of presets and optimizations is now done. I picked up some other tricks along the way too. Render setup times are really only a bit more time consuming than I'd like due to dforce simulation times now (the thing in Daz that makes clothes drape pretty…or sometimes explode), but I have some potential improvements for that which I can likely implement before the next chapter. Right now I'm exactly where I hoped to be: 2 minutes to setup a new render and check it, if a render requires minimal pose changes; 4-6 minutes for something a bit more complex. New scene setups are about 15-30 minutes, and as I get comfortable, this is getting closer to 15. A bonus is that render times are better than I expected.

So that's the good news. Bad news is that April release is looking dicey. Maybe it happens if the stars align (my spreadsheet that tracks progress tells me it is still within the realm of possibility), but I'm thinking we are looking at a May release. I hate it to go this long between releases, but I still anticipate something happening that will take me 3-4x as long as I expect. Hopefully not, as a lot of these presets and other improvements I've done are meant to minimize that. But I hate to rely on everything to go smooth. It never, ever does.

Things are going smoothly otherwise. It's nice to be able to sit back and setup renders with all my notes for outfits, time of day, characters, etc., and pretty much everything I need available in my own custom folders without a lot of extra cruft. If I run into a small issue, I just add a to do item to update that preset with the correction. Then that gets done at the end of the day or the next. With visual novels needing hundreds of renders per release, it is nice for me to get things squared away to optimize for this specific workflow. If I was doing more one off renders or small comics, I'd have a different set of needs. I am looking for ways to distribute these time savers to patrons who also do visual novel development. Only issue is that what works for me personally, the man who created this stuff, could turn into something useless for someone doesn't know how to use it. I'll have to work on some improvements and short instructions for a lot of these things. Right now, that work is taking a backseat to the VN.

That's all for me. I'll be having some patron-only videos about some things I've learned going live soon. Talk to you all soon!

P.S. Enjoy the previews.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
View attachment 1744895 View attachment 1744896 View attachment 1744897

DUN DUN DUN! Most of the work I hoped to get done in the way of presets and optimizations is now done. I picked up some other tricks along the way too. Render setup times are really only a bit more time consuming than I'd like due to dforce simulation times now (the thing in Daz that makes clothes drape pretty…or sometimes explode), but I have some potential improvements for that which I can likely implement before the next chapter. Right now I'm exactly where I hoped to be: 2 minutes to setup a new render and check it, if a render requires minimal pose changes; 4-6 minutes for something a bit more complex. New scene setups are about 15-30 minutes, and as I get comfortable, this is getting closer to 15. A bonus is that render times are better than I expected.

So that's the good news. Bad news is that April release is looking dicey. Maybe it happens if the stars align (my spreadsheet that tracks progress tells me it is still within the realm of possibility), but I'm thinking we are looking at a May release. I hate it to go this long between releases, but I still anticipate something happening that will take me 3-4x as long as I expect. Hopefully not, as a lot of these presets and other improvements I've done are meant to minimize that. But I hate to rely on everything to go smooth. It never, ever does.

Things are going smoothly otherwise. It's nice to be able to sit back and setup renders with all my notes for outfits, time of day, characters, etc., and pretty much everything I need available in my own custom folders without a lot of extra cruft. If I run into a small issue, I just add a to do item to update that preset with the correction. Then that gets done at the end of the day or the next. With visual novels needing hundreds of renders per release, it is nice for me to get things squared away to optimize for this specific workflow. If I was doing more one off renders or small comics, I'd have a different set of needs. I am looking for ways to distribute these time savers to patrons who also do visual novel development. Only issue is that what works for me personally, the man who created this stuff, could turn into something useless for someone doesn't know how to use it. I'll have to work on some improvements and short instructions for a lot of these things. Right now, that work is taking a backseat to the VN.

That's all for me. I'll be having some patron-only videos about some things I've learned going live soon. Talk to you all soon!

P.S. Enjoy the previews.
Hey! No doggy updates? Bummer. :cautious: :ROFLMAO:

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
On my first play through, and I've been loyal to Kaylan and closed off the routes to the other princesses... but I just now opened up the "relationships" tab since I first started and it says "Kaylan is in your harem". HAREM!?!?!? So I can collect them all?!?! And i've been closing off these routes because there was no harem tag for no reason?!?!?! AUUUGH! /bangs head on desk

(FYI - I have not read any previous posts as I do not want spoilers. I am not yet to the festival, just a couple of days away and I have said I would take Kaylan as my wife just to give y'all a reference to where I am. I'll go back and read past posts once I get to the end of the current content.)

But, I swear this oath on the Goddess Anna, next play through, I'm going to be a slut and have them all!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
But, I swear this oath on the Goddess Anna, next play through, I'm going to be a slut and have them all!
As well you should. That's my usual approach to the games I play, try to get them all. It usually works out unless the dev really wants to force you to choose like in WTHI or Becoming a Rock Star, burned there big time by being the man whore.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes