CreativeUsername1

Dec 13, 2020
Yeah, my bad..
This is the fixed version v0.42

Hotfix for version 0.4 -> 0.42 Bug Fixes:
  1. The password for the alpha version now works correctly (after, in your room)
  2. Fixed the inventory issue with Veronica's makeup and wine (for old saves)
  3. Your previous character data no longer resets (for old saves)
  4. The makeup bug has been fixed, you can now give it as a gift
Still no luck. Still shows I have them in my inventory, am unable to buy any more of the makeup and cannot gift it to her. Attached a saved for reference.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Yep i got the same problem
just use Twine Hacker add makeup to inv and give it to her. But honestly, this game isn't worth the time it takes to play nor the bandwidth it takes to download nor the space it takes up. this game will be abandoned by next year.

Reactions: jojogeo

ToBeSIgma

Formerly 'TobeSIgma'
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
just use Twine Hacker add makeup to inv and give it to her. But honestly, this game isn't worth the time it takes to play nor the bandwidth it takes to download nor the space it takes up. this game will be abandoned by next year.
I don't get why you're playing this game then

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
I don't get why you're playing this game then
simple really, tried it for the first time and didn't like it came here to see reviews, saw someone struggling with a shit mechanic you designed by the way, one of many, gave them a workaround, and then left my opinion.

ToBeSIgma

Formerly 'TobeSIgma'
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
simply really tried for the first time didn't like it came here to see reviews, saw someone struggling with a shit mechanic you designed by the way, one of many, gave them a workaround, and then left my opinion.
Thank you, you can move on now, your feedback is highly valued

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
can someone tell me what program is used to make games like this? i want to know how easy it is so i know how hard i should be on this guy.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Thank you, you can move on now, your feedback is highly valued
honestly, if you can't take criticism don't put out inferior content why the fuck is the walkthrough behind a paywall? Why is core progression broken when this is the 4th upload? why is there a character in the MC's house with no content? Why the fuck is the grind so vexing really 15+ game days to get puffies obedience to 100? Why is there no actual story content but a whole bunch of pseudo-side quests that go nowhere what the fuck is the game about? Don't get pissy when people call bullshit on your grift, Theres a lot of games with proven formulas that you could have emulated in your genre not my fault your imagination sucks brother do better instead of being emotional.

Last edited:

ToBeSIgma

Formerly 'TobeSIgma'
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
honestly, if you can't take criticism don't put out inferior content why the fuck is the walkthrough behind a paywall? Why is core progression broken when this is the 4th upload? why is there a character in the MC's house with no content? Why the fuck is the grind so vexing really 15+ game days to get a puffies obedience to 100? Why is there no actual story content but a whole bunch of pseudo-side quests that go nowhere what the fuck is the game about? Don't get pissy when people call bullshit on your grift, Theres a lot of games with proven formulas that you could have emulated in your genre not my fault your imagination sucks brother do better instead of being emotional.
I’m open to criticism. I’ll just say this: you came here, saw the comments, and called the code crap, making all the corresponding conclusions. So, I’m not arguing with you and am glad that the game caught your interest. Maybe in the future, you’ll enjoy it more

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
I’m open to criticism. I’ll just say this: you came here, saw the comments, and called the code crap, making all the corresponding conclusions. So, I’m not arguing with you and am glad that the game caught your interest. Maybe in the future, you’ll enjoy it more
well yeah, I read the comments after completing everything in the game and being thoroughly frustrated with the broken features like many others. So yea the codes shit that's not me throwing stones at you that's a fact and it's frustrating probably for you as well but doubly for people you expect to be paying for this no doubt. It's also frustrating for you to hide key features in the game behind the "pay me money for this" strategy I know you're well aware but that doesn't do you or win you any favors. what games have you ever played where you appreciated that tactic? I also think you should give up on the videos and go the gif-only route since you are having an issue or have coded in such a way that assets continuously loop over each other for example any sex scene could have 2 to 3 different variants but they don't replace each other and refresh the page but queue up one after another (and they all have automatic audio that you can only turn off if you pay like wtf?) if you're gonna keep it that way I suggest gifs. And no, I doubt I'll come to enjoy this in its current iteration so good luck.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes