Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
What a mess.... I know HTML's can be grindy and messy.... this one takes the mess to a whole new level.
Most things are under construction... so no need for them to be here yet. Upgrades are wonky at best, like upgrading your bedroom several times. Classes don't progress, it seems to be just the same over and over, always first day.

But I got to say, worst here is soundcontrol behind a paywall... that is greed on a new level.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

ToBeSIgma

Formerly 'TobeSIgma'
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
What a mess.... I know HTML's can be grindy and messy.... this one takes the mess to a whole new level.
Most things are under construction... so no need for them to be here yet. Upgrades are wonky at best, like upgrading your bedroom several times. Classes don't progress, it seems to be just the same over and over, always first day.

But I got to say, worst here is soundcontrol behind a paywall... that is greed on a new level.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
I was explaining my point of view regarding the sound, read above.

Regarding the locations, by the 3rd version of the game, it would be strange to expect all locations to have content. They were introduced to create a general basis and structure for the game, where the user would see in which directions the game would develop and what content might await them in future updates

ToBeSIgma

Formerly 'TobeSIgma'
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
Old saves didnt work againg. Oh shit here we go again.
p.s Why energy dont improve when i buy upgrade for my bedroom?
If you have a solution for how to ensure that new variables introduced in the game are properly initialized for old saves, please let me know. I would be very grateful to you

• Sad
Reactions: Melanx0l1k

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
If you have a solution for how to ensure that new variables introduced in the game are properly initialized for old saves, please let me know. I would be very grateful to you
why did the energy stop growing, in the last version there were 10 after the purchase of the improvement, now there are a maximum of 6.?

ToBeSIgma

Formerly 'TobeSIgma'
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
why did the energy stop growing, in the last version there were 10 after the purchase of the improvement, now there are a maximum of 6.?
I didn't know that energy increases with upgrades, but overall, it's a good idea. I was thinking of linking fitness and energy together, but the bed mechanic is really good. I'll definitely implement it in the next version. As for fitness, it will be linked to the arousal stat. Currently, the maximum is 3, and you finish, but in the future, this stat can be improved

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Melanx0l1k

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
I didn't know that energy increases with upgrades, but overall, it's a good idea. I was thinking of linking fitness and energy together, but the bed mechanic is really good. I'll definitely implement it in the next version. As for fitness, it will be linked to the arousal stat. Currently, the maximum is 3, and you finish, but in the future, this stat can be improved
good. and another maybe bug or idk
when you try to interact with Veronica in the bathroom, the action takes place, but it doesn't seem to count, that is, time is not skipped until lunch and her corruption does not increase

ToBeSIgma

Formerly 'TobeSIgma'
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
good. and another maybe bug or idk
when you try to interact with Veronica in the bathroom, the action takes place, but it doesn't seem to count, that is, time is not skipped until lunch and her corruption does not increase
Up to a certain point you can't interact with Veronica in the bathroom. To start influencing her, you need to spy on her three times (by laptop). After that, you can enter and take a shower when she's in the bathroom

alejandro souza

Aug 18, 2020
I'm stuck. I got the third message with Riley x Veronica (when Riley talks about Veronica's mother and that she will be around at weekend), but days has passed and nothing more happens, not a single new message or spy option. When I spy them tuesday afternoon is the same text " It's hard to hear what they're up to. Need to spy on them more often ".

Can you help me?

ToBeSIgma

Formerly 'TobeSIgma'
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
I'm stuck. I got the third message with Riley x Veronica (when Riley talks about Veronica's mother and that she will be around at weekend), but days has passed and nothing more happens, not a single new message or spy option. When I spy them tuesday afternoon is the same text " It's hard to hear what they're up to. Need to spy on them more often ".

Can you help me?
If you use a character card and enter a higher-tier password, you will see that after all the bonus scenes, the story with Veronica will conclude for this version. The last message from Riley indicates that she will visit your house more often

gutihaz_14

Aug 11, 2020
how to unlock this?

If Mom catches you three times in a row while you are jerking off you are in for a surprise from her
Requirement: relationship ≤ 40, corruption ≤ 40 BONUS SCENE

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
how to unlock this?

If Mom catches you three times in a row while you are jerking off you are in for a surprise from her
Requirement: relationship ≤ 40, corruption ≤ 40 BONUS SCENE
Seems to be when you have the jerk off option when watching her exercise in the living room.

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
Do not play this game, the developer asks for money for the content in order to complete the quests, you need to pay the developer on the patreon.

ToBeSIgma

Formerly 'TobeSIgma'
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
Do not play this game, the developer asks for money for the content in order to complete the quests, you need to pay the developer on the patreon.
Those bonus scenes that were in version 3 will be available in version 4 for the lowest subscription tier. Therefore, people pay to get full content faster and support the project. This has nothing to do with what you mentioned, it's similar to how other game creators release content two weeks earlier (early release) depending on the subscription level, and only after 3-4 weeks does it become available to the general public

Aug 14, 2021
It seems that the entire content of the game is practically behind a paymentwall, and I understand, we have to earn our bread, but making the game available with 90% of the content missing I no longer find it interesting, the game itself seems cool, the characters are good hot girls and the genre (incest) you can't go wrong, I'm going to wait for some updates and also hope that this huge grind is removed from the game.

AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018
this game might turned out to be great, the demo is interesting enough with plenty gifs
my suggestion will be there is link for character complete info, link for relationship progress for each girl, and hint to get the content

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes