4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

bababooi

Jun 28, 2017
There are 3 places to go for the jobs; cafe, store and husband offices. Only after finishing the scenes in these 3 places you move to the next state --> pure - corrupted and fallen. The order you go to jobs is not important. I think you are missing a scene at the husband office because there must be a corruption scene b4 you can progress. The restaurant, landlord or weekends are not progressing the story, they are just extras.
Do you know exactly how to trigger the corruption scene?

Because i'm stuck a very similar point to lunamm, except i have managed to progress the office job a bit more. However, for like 2 in-game weeks now, that route has been stuck and looping when you go to his office and work as his secretary, they have sex, and you "improve your family's finances by 20 points" (or whatever it says).

Besides that, everything else is looping the way lunamm describes, and the wife is still at the "pure wifey" stage.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Do you know exactly how to trigger the corruption scene?

Because i'm stuck a very similar point to lunamm, except i have managed to progress the office job a bit more. However, for like 2 in-game weeks now, that route has been stuck and looping when you go to his office and work as his secretary, they have sex, and you "improve your family's finances by 20 points" (or whatever it says).

Besides that, everything else is looping the way lunamm describes, and the wife is still at the "pure wifey" stage.
I dunno if it counts towards jobs but there's a Bar you can work at in the redlight district too?

Reactions: HouseCat07

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I dunno if it counts towards jobs but there's a Bar you can work at in the redlight district too?
The bar or the restaurant does not count for corruption progress, they are extras.

To progress at the game, you need to complete the scenes at each of the 3 jobs; cafe, store and husband's office. Plus you need to make sex with your husband both at bed and at bathroom. The order is not important.

So start going at cafe until you see the same scenes again and again, then complete store scenes and office scenes. Sleep with your husband both at bed and bathroom, you'll progress to corrupted status. (The wife will say that she is always aroused and will go to see a doctor.)

Reactions: hubtol

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
The bar or the restaurant does not count for corruption progress, they are extras.

To progress at the game, you need to complete the scenes at each of the 3 jobs; cafe, store and husband's office. Plus you need to make sex with your husband both at bed and at bathroom. The order is not important.

So start going at cafe until you see the same scenes again and again, then complete store scenes and office scenes. Sleep with your husband both at bed and bathroom, you'll progress to corrupted status. (The wife will say that she is always aroused and will go to see a doctor.)
Oh wow didn't know about the husband part lol, guess this game isn't completely NTR then.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Checking the game description, i can only wonder about the translation. Some feedback would be very helpful.

I guess this game is like netorare imouto mizaki.
I had no problem with the translation, it is not perfect but i can understand it.

This is a RPGmaker game, there is no choice and the single route you have always leads to the cheating scenes (you play as the wife). The wife has 3 status; pure, corrupted and fallen. To progress, you need to complete all scenes at 3 different locations which means to visit those locations everyday, it is pretty straightforward. Also there are some extras, like restaurant, strip club, spa etc.

If you like cheating/corruption, it is 7/10. If you don't like, stay away.

dragoniac

Mar 21, 2018
Hi, to those who like this game, may you give me advices for some other game like this one ? I have just done minako & to h, but it's not enough :p i got a big crush on ntr game ^^

ken ko

May 14, 2017
Hi, to those who like this game, may you give me advices for some other game like this one ? I have just done minako & to h, but it's not enough :p i got a big crush on ntr game ^^
Try Amor Academy

and
Spin Around Sayla

Reactions: hubtol and renz002

dragoniac

Mar 21, 2018
hi, i have try amor academy but i don't like it this much, not beeing the woman but the man who get ntr got me bored a bit, and for spin around sayla i can't make it work ^^' guess it won't be tonight that i will be happy ^^'

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
hi, i have try amor academy but i don't like it this much, not beeing the woman but the man who get ntr got me bored a bit, and for spin around sayla i can't make it work ^^' guess it won't be tonight that i will be happy ^^'
Try this game;

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Spin Around Sayla
This is actually one of my favorite games (despite being old and requiring jap locale and all that), but I don't see how it gets recommended for NTR content? I mean, there is a boyfriend who sort-of-cheats on her (the MC), and then she's free to do whatever shenanigans she want.

law of ntr

Dec 18, 2017
This is one of the best ntr and corrupted game i ever played. Still, in terms of ntr, personally ntrpg2 is the top of pyramid.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Any help please? I'm also stuck!
Did the coffe place , they're all next to me always and doing the same thing.
Did the thing with the blonde guy he keeps inviting me to karakoe and nothing else.
At job i keep giving that motherf...er coffe , help please !

EDIT: Made sex to husband in both bed and bath , however i see wife's bars are all full for whatever reason? (the mana hp thing) says " Pure Wifey " , what do i do , i did everything , played for hours and im stuck!!!

Reactions: Furnox

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
I always wondered is there some way to avoid giving her to the landlord when he comes to collect rent the first time or is that not even possible? If its not possible then there is no pure wifey route

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes