4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
Okay, I don't know what I am doing wrong but the same three things (Coffee shop, business district, 7/11) keep repeating.

So I try to have sex with husband in bathroom and bed.

They still only repeat.

I am stuck at the corrupted status not being able to progress to fallen.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Is there a gallery in the game? If so, where can i find it?
There is a gallery, at your room, go near the library and click on it. There are some secret scenes only visible at the gallery. Go lower floor and at the bottom there are 7-8 scenes that are not in the game.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
There is a gallery, at your room, go near the library and click on it. There are some secret scenes only visible at the gallery. Go lower floor and at the bottom there are 7-8 scenes that are not in the game.
God this game rocks

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
This game is fantastic. A few things here and there make it feel a bit grindy, but it moves along at a great pace. The world needs more games like this. Keep those recommendations for other similar titles coming. The corruption and cheating in this game is great!

I'll be leaving my official review soon.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I question the term "completed" for this game as there really is no "end". The only clue to any sort of "ending" is that events just keep repeating over and over. Unless you realize you have to rotate every location's available sex interactions, this game gets very repetitive. Since I was playing as an rpg ntr wife, I gradually started refusing sex with the husband, but if you do this the progression of the other H-scenes stops. Correct me if this is inaccurate, but that is what I experienced in my gameplay.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I question the term "completed" for this game as there really is no "end". The only clue to any sort of "ending" is that events just keep repeating over and over. Unless you realize you have to rotate every location's available sex interactions, this game gets very repetitive. Since I was playing as an rpg ntr wife, I gradually started refusing sex with the husband, but if you do this the progression of the other H-scenes stops. Correct me if this is inaccurate, but that is what I experienced in my gameplay.
Shit you right

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes