4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Unencrypted

Jul 4, 2018
I need some help. I have gotten to the corrupted wife stage, but every scene is repeating. I've gone to the office, the convenience store, and the cafe. Also did the bar and restaurant. Bought the clothes from the clothing store. On the weekends i've gone out with tamami to karaoke (scene with the guy spilling a drink and fondling tamami) and the restaurant. I've also gone to visit her at her work for several weeks in a row. I have him listen in when the landlord comes and takes her next door. I don't know how to get any further. I have also gone to the hospital, and grabbed the oil from the salesmen. The homeless guy has already felt tamami up as well. Any advice or a guide?

Reactions: Furnox

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I need some help. I have gotten to the corrupted wife stage, but every scene is repeating. I've gone to the office, the convenience store, and the cafe. Also did the bar and restaurant. Bought the clothes from the clothing store. On the weekends i've gone out with tamami to karaoke (scene with the guy spilling a drink and fondling tamami) and the restaurant. I've also gone to visit her at her work for several weeks in a row. I have him listen in when the landlord comes and takes her next door. I don't know how to get any further. I have also gone to the hospital, and grabbed the oil from the salesmen. The homeless guy has already felt tamami up as well. Any advice or a guide?
I did find out while playing this that you do have to keep having sex with the husband or the "plot" will not continue, but having said that, the game does not have a true ending. You do eventually get to a point in the "story" where things just keep repeating, and this is my biggest criticism of this game.

Reactions: Furnox and Rastafoo

Unencrypted

Jul 4, 2018
I did find out while playing this that you do have to keep having sex with the husband or the "plot" will not continue, but having said that, the game does not have a true ending. You do eventually get to a point in the "story" where things just keep repeating, and this is my biggest criticism of this game.

Just noticed this was a very old question! Oh well.
I know that the game doesn't have a "True Ending" It has different sections of the game. When she is a "Pure Wife" then falls to a corrupted wife, then in the end she goes to a fallen wife. The issue I am having is going from corrupted wife to fallen wife. I've continued to do things but not getting anywhere. I just decided to find the scenes elsewhere. It's a good game regardless, just wish it wasn't so hard to advance the story. Oh well. Thanks for the response either way.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
No pregnancy?
Only at the far end of the game. Then you unlock tons of pregnant sex scenes and can give birth to see the ending, I think.
The game might just go on forever.

But pregnancy is definitely involved, just very hard to get

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
I dont want cheats or full saves, but i need some kind of walkthrough or tips, i spend weeks witouth progressing much ingame, i dunno what to do or were to go next

blue_eyes06

Apr 17, 2020
Here is a complete save, there are 2 floors, the lower floors have some secret scenes that you are unable to open during the game too.

Sir do you still have the save file? Old link doesn't work anymore.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
so, unavoidable NTR, sorry but nope
NTR is basically a fetish which is most corrupted, seriously.
if you have wife/husband and still loyal after having NTR festish, no problem then
but if you unmarried and have NTR fetish. i just pray so you dont get erected seeing your lover with someone else

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Sir do you still have the save file? Old link doesn't work anymore.
I don't know if you need this now, but if else anybody want a full save: I download the game from workupload and it already contain two saves (load first save, go to your room and use a left cupboard to access the gallery room).

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I am sure this is a good game, but art feels vanilla and doesn't go well with NTR. So I had to delete it. But if I was to ignore the art, yeah, not bad.

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
All your wives belong to other men and all your men will stray at every opportunity?
Are you hands even faithful to you???
And how would that would work for you IRL??:p
Hmmm,U think from the cucks perspective huh.
Good luck if us mindsets like that

Reactions: Fibbers
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes