VN Ren'Py Abandoned To Hell and Back [Update 3] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
deleted moment i saw the moronic MC...i think slonique needs to google what adults are...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow not abandoned and no BBC yet, is this Slonique turning over a new leaf?

Nah lets be real, we might get one more update if we're lucky. Actually I don't think lucky is the right word.

Edit - Text skip doesn't work, is Slonique a real person? How do you fuck up that bad?

Aug 16, 2016
A few console commands:
player.mind.change (+x)
player.luck.change (+x)
player.body.change (+x)
player.money.change (+x)

These will permanently add whatever value you put as x to your stats.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
old saves don't work in update 3 so, you'd need to re-play the game a couple times for each stat's event. game so far is pretty short.

game crashes when trying to load old saves. My guess is that the old scripts dont have the options you see in this update and thus, this new version looks for them lines and doesn't find them. you'd expect to get this in some other games too with updates.

other than that, game is where it is.

here's what happens so far:
Cargo Bay Search
post-search of 3 activities (game's sexual content is here -- ONLY 1 per main stat)
then game ends

LUCK is the stat that costs the most to do.
the permanent +5 stat increase seem to come from a visit from the ship's doctor & your ailment.
the "play" stuff seem to be a way to make more credits. There's alternative options to see tits OR ass. I believe thats it for this update.

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
Wow not abandoned and no BBC yet, is this Slonique turning over a new leaf?

Nah lets be real, we might get one more update if we're lucky. Actually I don't think lucky is the right word.

Edit - Text skip doesn't work, is Slonique a real person? How do you fuck up that bad?
As a previous poster pointed out, the BBC is lurking in the bulkheads, just you wait...
I'm envisioning Japanese tentacle rape meets Aliens meets LTN with a caption that says "All your bitches are belong to us"

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
As a previous poster pointed out, the BBC is lurking in the bulkheads, just you wait...
I'm envisioning Japanese tentacle rape meets Aliens meets LTN with a caption that says "All your bitches are belong to us"
My genius is finally rubbing off on people.:sneaky:

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
There's literally like 16 renders of anything remotely sexual in the archive, so this is a very bare-bones demo still. And will probably remain so.

Oceanix1

Aug 12, 2017
Crosses grow on Anzio, where no soldier sleep and where hell is 6 feet deep. That death does wait there's no debate. So charge and attack going to hell and back.

Reactions: dracothelizard2

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
As long as he stays away from the bbc slut fetish and work better on the gameplay he can be a pretty decent game dev. IMO.

Reactions: Rythan25

Ksenox

Apr 22, 2018
A few console commands:
player.mind.change (+x)
player.luck.change (+x)
player.body.change (+x)
player.money.change (+x)

These will permanently add whatever value you put as x to your stats.
Can someone write an example, but it does not work??
player.money.change 9999, (+9999), +99999, =99999 not work!

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
@Ksenox For the console commands, type this exactly:
player.mind.change (100)

no sign, but have to have the parentheses

and like @Phrederick said, you do have to have the console open for this to work.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote