1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
i'm pissed, once again a to love parody ntr game ... and you still can't play as saru cucking that fucking shit stain dense indecisive sissy of rito -_- ... ... ... ... i'm on saru team and want to play as him T_T
btw rito is first on equal standing to the mc of girl bravo, kampfer and sao in the list of mc i want to cuck in a game just because i can't stand them ><
I'm on Saruyama x Riko team you know when Rito transform into Riko ...

Anyway it still too early

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
i hope that this parody of to love ru is based on the Hentai doujins of Terasu Mc :illuminati:

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
It's an anime, no one is getting any. It's overly sexual, but no one is getting any. The plot is getting Rito to accept having a harem. Momo makes it her mission for Rito to accept the Harem idea because she also loves him and she thinks that's the best way for her to be part of it essentially. Lala is on board because she is chill like that. She considers herself Rito's girl but also wants Haruna to be his girl because she knows he loves her and Marrying in to her family you can have multiple wives so it's natual for Rito to love more than one girl.
That's the premise of the manga and I can't quite recall how it ended, I think it was a harem ending but still kind of an open ending.
There is no ending. The writer and artist went on break. The artist making other series and stuff. The writer sadly got cucked by his now ex-wife IIRC.

Aug 22, 2017
First page of comments and all's about whinning a fictional character recreated by a rando in fucking ren'py engine WITH koikatsu models.
What the fuck are wrong with you, guys?

• Haha
Reactions: Zemax

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
To open the rar file there is a password required...does anybody know it?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Why do wannabe game devs always feel like writing this. You know damn well this isn't true, and it doesn't attract anyone to try your project.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
It's appreciated. It is very difficult to find NTR games on this page, the 8/10 games are cuck bbc games

Skoct

Nov 24, 2018
It has Potential but let see how it progress and in a personal note i would like ntr scene with stealth sex.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes