Unreal Engine Abandoned To Survive: Femdom Adventure [v0.0.04b] [To Survive: Femdom Adventure]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Memetic Hazard

Oct 12, 2019
Leave my 5 cents while it is downloading:

For the promotional art-render (3rd picture), don’t go overboard with the octane render (or whatever you are using) to get the sweaty/oily look - cut by 80% or so. Their faces and hair don't look appealing, imho.

I also recommend rethinking the use of that font as it tends to make text difficult to read with low resolution / small font.

Reactions: L0b0ts

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
hi guys !
How to put the 5 parts? I don't understand how it works to extract all files exactly
thanks !
I manage to get one zip. This unpacks to a 7z. But from here on I'm stuck, too - I can create zip or 7z, and vice versa, but never come to 39 GB, stick with 17 GB?

EDIT: Finally I unpacked a zip within the zip... ;)

Last edited:

JaMaW

Aug 18, 2020
all you need to do guys is select all 5 files and click un pack, and re unpack the rest.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
39 GB? WTF... i would expect dozens of hours if gameplay and replay value from something that takes up that much space but people are saying it's 5 mins of gameplay. i'm going to take a hard pass on this one

Reactions: Konstantinus

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
This looks very good! I think there's promise here.

Guys, it's a very early build, so it has little content. Look at the change log, there's a lot going on at once. If this dev keeps interested in this project, I do believe it could polish up nicely.

39GB is ridiculous. Makes sense that he could have some "master" (perfect detail) copy that is, but there needs to be some compression, or re-using of assets, or more space efficient something or another. I hope fully think he'll find someone who can help him get the size down.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
So males are weak and rare ? and the chicks treat you like a second class citizen/not worth a damn , i know this kinda might sound bit odd then but would that not make you as the mc to be more taken care of/intrest to the girls you encounter , or i as i would say in the poor mc beeing in this world fudge this im outa here and off himself

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Ok, so there are 3 " working " spots, where you can make money. Foot worship, ass licking and strapon.
I am able to talk only to one girl and do some foot worship for her.

At first i was realy hiped by almost 40GB size. But after trying, there is just disapointment.

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
wanna give it a shot but its too damn huge
any game thatis bigger than 3gb, should be split in standalone chapters

calitos1o

Dec 30, 2020
For me, every femdom game is welcome. But at least, the dev should say that his game is based on that of Darktoz.

I like the format too.

Reactions: Aseratrix

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Based on the pics, I'm looking forward to this. Love femdom especially footdom.

What are the multiple parts for though? I downloaded them all but was only able to fully extract and play part 1.

Memetic Hazard

Oct 12, 2019
Yup, that’s pretty much just a technical demo and a very heavy at that (enough have been said on that regard).

To underline, we have 10-15 mins of content of a rather crude make. There is no story line or narrative as you cannot really count those dialogs as that. Several animations with couple of them being rather static, few generic locations (the wall art is a nice touch), basic energy/health/hunger system (a solid base to set, but right now recommend leaving at that) and… lots of bugs.

Some of the character models are good (except MC… GOD it’s hideous!), but the lifeless facial expressions bring those efforts down; though this is not something this game should be concerned about at this stage.

syslink posted a video on the first page that gives a general idea of the current state of the game if you want to spare yourself a 17 GB download.

I don’t have a problem with this copying/following the idea and premise of Darktoz's M.A.N.T.I.S. (the more the merrier, right?), but if the dev is serious about getting support, they’ll need something a bit more defining than the 3D models until they become top notch, imho.

One thing that is really playing against the dev here is the choice of engine… Unreal is pain to work with if you don’t have a solid knowledge base, and judging by some of the bug encountered – that might be the case (though if it is in fact your first project – kudos to you as it could have been a lot worse!).

Not to discourage, but the nature of the project is an ambitious one and will require a lot of early investment to get the desired friction.

With all that said – still a good job! Keep going!

P.S.: Seriously, change the font... it's just... no.

Reactions: syslink

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
this game is so sad it made me feel dark ,sad and reduced my mood i wish i didn't download it.... 38 gb of misery...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes