Unreal Engine Abandoned To Survive: Femdom Adventure [v0.0.04b] [To Survive: Femdom Adventure]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

troy251

Apr 6, 2019
I have gtx 1015 ti, 8gb ram, intel i7 but my fps max 10 in the game. even low graphics. my laptop too old to play this or this game need a big optimization?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
this game is so sad it made me feel dark ,sad and reduced my mood i wish i didn't download it.... 38 gb of misery...
Dare I ask why? I haven't started on this game yet but I don't mind a litter spoilers if it's that dark. It is spoils the plotline please use spoilers as not to spoil it for others on the thread.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
even with 4gb verison, it has insane lags. 10fps in open space, its better in buildings but still i5-7500 & 1050 ti. dont expect that bad performance. Ofc its only 0.04b an v 0.12 is already out ( for patrons) but i just wanna know does it worth it, or it still thrown money away. And there is no any story yet just sandbox performance for this build with a couple of mechanics. Worth trying this version - no. Patreon? if fixed lags and added content with story 100% yes.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Holy hell, wtf is this performance? I got a 1070 and can run cyberpunk without any issues but this game wrecks my GPU entirely, 100% utilization with a whooping 5 fps, completely unplayable.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
@2382dudbues My video card is slightly worse than yours, but IIRC I still got up to 60 FPS (for the last version I tried, 0.0.03). No idea why it's so bad for you.

To anyone who can't run this game, I recommend checking out the video that was posted on page 1, so you can see how much you're not missing.

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
The project looks like it's interesting, and it's rare to see a dominant girl's point of view.
I hope the project is not abandoned.

slzeee

Jun 27, 2018
Here to give you an update on the performance. Got the 0.0.1.2 version and the game still runs like ass :)
I see a lot of potential here, that's why I subscribed to the game's Patreon page. The developer did state in the previous version that he worked on some performance optimizations, but I didn't notice any difference. The only real difference is that it's now a 2.1GB download, and still 2.1GB when unzipped.
I'll keep following this game and giving you guys updates, as it does seem quite interesting. For now, f you got anything less than let's say an RTX 2060 / 2070, don't even bother downloading.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Hmm... judging from the Patreon, it looks like v0.0.04b was the final release before the game got rebooted. The reboot had a couple of version releases in August, and then dev said they'd be away from last August to September 12, but... no posts since then (2 full months), unless there's an update / comment from the dev that non-patrons like me can't see. It might have been abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: Aseratrix

slzeee

Jun 27, 2018
Hmm... judging from the Patreon, it looks like v0.0.04b was the final release before the game got rebooted. The reboot had a couple of version releases in August, and then dev said they'd be away from last August to September 12, but... no posts since then (2 full months), unless there's an update / comment from the dev that non-patrons like me can't see. It might have been abandoned.
It's possible that it's abandoned. I have unpledged from his Patreon since it's been many months without an update and I didn't want to waste my money. The potential of this game is definitely there, but I guess it's quite a big commitment...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This is really sad. This game and it's world building showed a lot of promise.

Jan 2, 2022
I'm not into foot fetish. This seems to occur in nearly EVERY scene.
I love ass-eating. Don't even mind if they fart in my face while I'm eating. (just no solids, lol)
Spanking, teasing/humiliation and dick slapping are alright. Not mandatory, but maybe at least 1 scene with them.
I also love being milked while being pegged from behind and eating another woman's pussy.
I would like to see some "forced gay sissification" where the MC anal fucks a twink while the women sit around them watching and filming the action. Make the MC catch the guy's sperm in his hand and lick it up, as directed by the women. The scene could be a sex club that has streaming feeds to women's homes. But the live audience is women fingering themselves and shouting for the men to perform certain acts. Or maybe voting "Idol" style with cellphones/controllers.
Have the audience give donations for the guys to be forced into specific acts. Maybe make this a recurring theme. (Heck, that's a great game idea for a stand-alone game, lol)

Reactions: pabo
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes