hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
One small thing before i have even properly started. Is game's name To the Fullest or First one Kopie?

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Lots of bugs that need to be sorted before it becomes fun. When it comes to content there's enough for now but I hope we don't get pretty much the same we got in the QSP and then abandoned cuz it's hard to find clips that if the story. Really cool if you manage to bring the game closer to where it was left off and then add more content. Should clean the code first though cuz there are a lot of dead ends and a lot of game-breaking errors in this version.

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
So much content available in the folders, yet, when you try to talk, you get a dead end with Noelle in the kitchen.. Hopefully the Html gets cleaned up

Peterson9803

Aug 21, 2017
Can't go home from the University.
Can't go back to park after a run.
Also, the there's "First One Kopie" in the upper left corner, where To The Fullest should be, probably.
Spying on Noelle in the bathroom is broken.

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Will definitely watch this and come back in a few updates. So far I see potential. Good luck Dev!!!

umsuruk

Aug 2, 2020
I liked this game. But there are so many bugs, some options don't have a forward link, for example, if you go to the park and run you need to click back button to continue and this action removes the fitness point. Also, images' folder name or its own name mostly has a typo that's causes broken images.

I hope these problems will be fixed, soon!

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Can't go home from the University.
Can't go back to park after a run.
Also, the there's "First One Kopie" in the upper left corner, where To The Fullest should be, probably.
Spying on Noelle in the bathroom is broken.
Like i asked previous, is this game's name "First One Kopie" or "To The Fullest"?

S1T355

Sep 26, 2017
Found a bunch of bugs and stuff. Been learning to code a little so I thought I just list some of the stuff I found poking around.

1. The game doesn't seem to cap your fitness but the game doesn't know how to handle fitness values above 50.
Looking around a bit more it seems like you don't have a lot of logic for values greater than "expected". eg. If you have too high a relationship with Noelle you can't talk to her as there isn't code for it (unless there is some sort of other way you made a cap so you can't actually increase it pass a certain point but I like hacking stuff and seeing what happens so I found it I guess).

2. The go for a run in the park is missing a "]" so you can't go back after the run.

3. The run doesn't check if you actually have enough energy and lets you go into the negatives infinitely.

4. When talking to Noelle with low relationship in the kitchen (not sure if it happens else where as I didn't check), you seem to be missing a way to go back so that's a dead end.

5. When you click on the sidebar "Characters" you don't have a natural way of going back except for hitting the back button. Same thing with the character descriptions. Your "Instructions" also has the "begin" link which I guess is probably copy pasted from your intro part of the game so it always brings you back to the living room no matter where you were previously.

Edit:
6. Not sure if I would really call it a bug but looking at your code for the display picture based on your fitness seems a little weird in terms of logic. Your "if" statement starts with "if $fitness lte 17" and your next elseif statement is "elseif $fitness lte 33". Same with the next 1 but the lte value is 50. Technically 3 makes all of your elseif statements true but I guess the way it works is it checks if it is true for the first statement then ignores the rest. Think adding a simple "and" should fix it with eg. "elseif $fitness lte 33 and gte 18" or something like that. I'm not really familiar with the syntax used for SugarCube and I have limited experience coding myself so this is just my thoughts on things.

7. The "Make lunch for everyone" seems to have something wrong with it. I'm not really familiar with SugarCube so tracing where the misplaced "/" or extra something somewhere is. Too many if else gets real confusing and I sympathize with that.

8. Notice also if you have 50 or more fitness you don't gain any relationship points when helping with lunch. Probably something to do with what I mentioned earlier. So probably find a way to cap things or just don't set an upper limit to your logic checks.
Playing a little more around the problem seems more widespread than just helping with making food. Playing with the kid also has the same problem and I suspect pretty much everything with similar checks.

9. Image file names are wrong here and there. A few that I found are the link to your gym image is misspelled "gum" and not gym. Your link to the sport image is wrong as the extension is a png file and not a jpg.

Just some of the stuff I found. I remember playing the Unfaithful game a long long time ago and would hope this project is successful. Good luck with development and I would love to see this become something great.

Last edited:

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
So I feel like I owe everyone an apologie, the first version was way more buggy then I'd expected it to be. I appreciatie all the feedback and this version should be a lot better. Also added some more info to the walkthrough and some other smaller things.

Please let me know if there are anymore issues or bugs.

I was surprised how many people actually liked the Unfaithful Rebirth game.

Now I will answer some questions below:

What plans do you have for this game?
are you going to follow the other's line?
will there be new characters? Other men who interact with Sarah or Noelle?
New characters, new scenes, new locations are all in the plans.

One small thing before i have even properly started. Is game's name To the Fullest or First one Kopie?
Fixed that, that was a ** mistake. It is To the Fullest.

Found a bunch of bugs and stuff. Been learning to code a little so I thought I just list some of the stuff I found poking around.

1. The game doesn't seem to cap your fitness but the game doesn't know how to handle fitness values above 50.
Looking around a bit more it seems like you don't have a lot of logic for values greater than "expected". eg. If you have too high a relationship with Noelle you can't talk to her as there isn't code for it (unless there is some sort of other way you made a cap so you can't actually increase it pass a certain point but I like hacking stuff and seeing what happens so I found it I guess).

2. The go for a run in the park is missing a "]" so you can't go back after the run.

3. The run doesn't check if you actually have enough energy and lets you go into the negatives infinitely.

4. When talking to Noelle with low relationship in the kitchen (not sure if it happens else where as I didn't check), you seem to be missing a way to go back so that's a dead end.

5. When you click on the sidebar "Characters" you don't have a natural way of going back except for hitting the back button. Same thing with the character descriptions. Your "Instructions" also has the "begin" link which I guess is probably copy pasted from your intro part of the game so it always brings you back to the living room no matter where you were previously.

Edit:
6. Not sure if I would really call it a bug but looking at your code for the display picture based on your fitness seems a little weird in terms of logic. Your "if" statement starts with "if $fitness lte 17" and your next elseif statement is "elseif $fitness lte 33". Same with the next 1 but the lte value is 50. Technically 3 makes all of your elseif statements true but I guess the way it works is it checks if it is true for the first statement then ignores the rest. Think adding a simple "and" should fix it with eg. "elseif $fitness lte 33 and gte 18" or something like that. I'm not really familiar with the syntax used for SugarCube and I have limited experience coding myself so this is just my thoughts on things.

7. The "Make lunch for everyone" seems to have something wrong with it. I'm not really familiar with SugarCube so tracing where the misplaced "/" or extra something somewhere is. Too many if else gets real confusing and I sympathize with that.

8. Notice also if you have 50 or more fitness you don't gain any relationship points when helping with lunch. Probably something to do with what I mentioned earlier. So probably find a way to cap things or just don't set an upper limit to your logic checks.
Playing a little more around the problem seems more widespread than just helping with making food. Playing with the kid also has the same problem and I suspect pretty much everything with similar checks.

9. Image file names are wrong here and there. A few that I found are the link to your gym image is misspelled "gum" and not gym. Your link to the sport image is wrong as the extension is a png file and not a jpg.

Just some of the stuff I found. I remember playing the Unfaithful game a long long time ago and would hope this project is successful. Good luck with development and I would love to see this become something great.
I really want to thank you for your feedback! I fixed most. Point 5 will be in the next update and I did notice the issues you mention in point 8 and I hope to have these addressed as well in the next update.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes