Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
Cool, glad to see bug fixes. I read through the thread once I downloaded the game originally and was like...... why would I play it if the bugs are prevalent. But at least you fixed them quickly!

Reactions: Royarus

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
Also, not sure if this was already asked or not, but will there be any impregnation or pregnancy content?

SoulStealer

Jun 7, 2017
"going to sleep" always triggers 2 times for me, forcing me to sleep 16 hours per day :/

edit : running in the park drops the happiness to " $happiness" , same for the energy

Reactions: megaera

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Still a bunch of dead ends...

View attachment 974057
Hi, looking at the URL that image is from V0.10, v0.11 has that one fixed (I can also see it at the title which is first one kopie).

Something's wrong ..Spying on Noelle 23:20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! Both have been fixed and will be in the next update.

"going to sleep" always triggers 2 times for me, forcing me to sleep 16 hours per day :/
That can indeed happen if you go to bed early, will be adjusted in the next update. Thanks for telling me.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Why : when you "join sarah and peter" in the living room, relation with Sarah decrease by 1 ? seems strange to me ...

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Why : when you "join sarah and peter" in the living room, relation with Sarah decrease by 1 ? seems strange to me ...
That is one of the bugs in still figuring out to be honest. Hope to have that one fixed soon.

Edit: Found it and fixed it.

Last edited:

Zariaswell

Feb 1, 2018
Grindy as fuck (far too much !), but promising anyway :)
I loved Living with Temptation, hope this one will be as good !

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Looks interesting except that it seems like you'll pretty much be required to memorize schedules to avoid missing almost everything. To me that makes it unplayable without just following the walkthrough. I've only played around with it a little bit so far but at first glance it seems like there are a LOT of locations you can go to, all of which cause time to advance, most of which have nothing of interest to do there unless you guess right on which time to go there.

My suggestion would be some sort of tracking system in place on the main screen so you know the location of all characters at all times. Then I still have to go to the right place at the right time but I don't have to memorize schedules.

Reactions: Godogma

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
Royarus
2 bugs I found:
If you look at Noelle in the kitchen in the morning, there's no "Back" button
Also, Talking to a character should reset after sleeping. Like, when you get the " I shouldn’t bother her to much with my conversations. " shouldn't it reset and be able to speak to her the next day? or at least introduce a "that action cannot influence her anymore" warning. (if that's why you get the message)

Reactions: Thisguyishere101

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
I am not so comfortable with SugarCube but I did find a few mistakes that I was able to correct myself. Plenty more that I just couldn't fix due to my lack of coding know-how. One important thing I did manage to do is refill happiness and stamina to full every time I go to work. I just love working and it makes me the happiest dude in the world :p.

On a more serious note:
Please remove the limits for talking and/or kissing. At one point it doesn't give any relation points and still take time/stamina/happiness which is how it should be. Just make it so it's a waste of time. Currently I get a " I shouldn’t become to clingy." when trying to kiss either of the girls although I never kissed Noelle. I also have 0 Faithfullness (not cheated) but main char still saying "I should not be doing this." I either am missing something or the mechanic is broken somewhere.

Reactions: RenPythagorus

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Hi, looking at the URL that image is from V0.10, v0.11 has that one fixed (I can also see it at the title which is first one kopie).

Thank you! Both have been fixed and will be in the next update.

That can indeed happen if you go to bed early, will be adjusted in the next update. Thanks for telling me.
Can't you just post the Index.html as the update rather than making everyone re download the entire folder each time?

Just a question, love the effort you've made.

andrzejek12

Mar 14, 2018
Hello, its fixed version (by me). At the moment:
- Fixed button for look at Noelle in the kitchen
- Fixed buttons in sex shop (and a loot spelling mistakes)

TheKing93

May 18, 2017
Hello, its fixed version (by me). At the moment:
- Fixed button for look at Noelle in the kitchen
- Fixed buttons in sex shop (and a loot spelling mistakes)

when i open the site its freezed for me

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes