xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
same,you could explain it how i should do it,i would appreciate it
I can explain it if you use Microsoft Edge Web Browser. With the game open, on the top right of the browser, you will see "..." three dots, click on it. In that menu, scroll down to "More Tools", and then at the bottom of that menu, you will see, "developer tools."
It will open side window, and you want the "console"
then either copy and paste or type this
SugarCube.State.active.variables.christelevent10="false"
then hit the enter key. Do this for the four lines, like they suggested. So Christel, should move into the shedd in the back yard, but I found out, if you go to her apartment in the afternoon. She will be there and the fix we did will revert back. So avoid Christel apartment. She now lives with you and Sarah now anyway.

GoldenArm

Oct 7, 2021
Yeah I have the same issue but coding is like a foreign language to me so I have to wait for someone else to fix this. As it stands I'm literally stuck at this point in game unless I start over.
same,you could explain it how i should do it,i would appreciate it
sorry folks, here, ran OBS for you non-coding fellas. In addition to what xirbeus wrote:

This shows how to solve Christel moving in bricking the game.

Reactions: makoitiesto

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
When is sarah coming back? I've probably been waiting for 2 weeks now.
Nothing happened during this time. Nobody wants to interact with the mc since sarah left.
no cheats used

RubenVOLD

Apr 30, 2020
anyone has a fix for this one? View attachment 3431001

Found a way to fix it, you basically set all these to false:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.christelevent10
SugarCube.State.active.variables.christelevent10a
SugarCube.State.active.variables.christelevent10b
SugarCube.State.active.variables.christelevent10c
not working for this screenshot probably link needs to be fixed. is there anyone available to do it please

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So what exactly was added this update? I mean I can see the changelog, but it feels like Noelle and Sarah's stuff is the exact same - ends after the 2nd bdsm/neighbor stuff.

I never saw anything more with Kayla after cheat2, club access gets cut off after you visit the other girl there.

Corruption_

Mar 12, 2018
So what exactly was added this update? I mean I can see the changelog, but it feels like Noelle and Sarah's stuff is the exact same - ends after the 2nd bdsm/neighbor stuff.

I never saw anything more with Kayla after cheat2, club access gets cut off after you visit the other girl there.
you're lucky, I could never even get the kayla stuff to work at all. I used to be a patreon and this had potential, but theres just so many bugs that just don't ever get fixed

APK19YZF

Sep 6, 2020
I think the dev removed the contents where Christel moves in to the house with MC, Sarah and Noelle since thats was where the last bug was. He also removed events for Christel where if you visit her the next after initial meeting along with Sarah that she gets forced, assault and raped. I cannot access the club event with Kayla as well. But does anyone have any idea to complete Noelle's "Living room after" scene and Ellie's aka park girls "At home 2" scene?

Da!si

Feb 19, 2018
I can explain it if you use Microsoft Edge Web Browser. With the game open, on the top right of the browser, you will see "..." three dots, click on it. In that menu, scroll down to "More Tools", and then at the bottom of that menu, you will see, "developer tools."
It will open side window, and you want the "console"
then either copy and paste or type this
SugarCube.State.active.variables.christelevent10="false"
then hit the enter key. Do this for the four lines, like they suggested. So Christel, should move into the shedd in the back yard, but I found out, if you go to her apartment in the afternoon. She will be there and the fix we did will revert back. So avoid Christel apartment. She now lives with you and Sarah now anyway.
Followed your instructions, but can't get past ...
Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <a><a data-passage="entrance">…
So I'm stuck on that page when Christel arrives :(

Reactions: DoodleJoskin

Corruption_

Mar 12, 2018
Followed your instructions, but can't get past ...
Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <a><a data-passage="entrance">…
So I'm stuck on that page when Christel arrives :(
There's a line in the code that's missing /a&gt; that can be added to fix that button, I think it still requires those steps to fix though. I found it by doing a regex search on the code for a line that had /a and a new line character after it

Da!si

Feb 19, 2018
There's a line in the code that's missing /a&gt; that can be added to fix that button, I think it still requires those steps to fix though. I found it by doing a regex search on the code for a line that had /a and a new line character after it
Yeah, I've found it and put it in. Now when i click "Let's do something else" it just loads the same page :(

Sjmurphy

Mar 24, 2018
Hello everyone, I can't trigger the event BDSM 2 for Sarah done Anal and got the bondage kit the event does not trigger at all I even did all the Anal scenes again and re started the game and it still not does not trigger

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Royarus has fixed the bug in a new bugfix. Not sure if he wants to upload it here or not, since the new version already leaked.

Reactions: APK19YZF
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes