r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
This game have a cuckold route? How I can play the NTR content? I dont know what I can Do. I never do sport and dont have sex with my wife, but nothing happend since the game start, just walk in circles.
I'm wondering the same
Completely wrong approach!
You need nearly max relationship points!
To get max relationship points you need to have sex!
To do that you need to be fit and to be fit you need to do sports!

Follow the main story and max relationship with both Noelle and Sarah. Don't go beyond Christel's 1st event.
Make Sarah a cumslut and after that avoid to have sex with her for a week.
The next day be home at late in the evening...surprise!!!

see walkthrough for further information on how to proceed after the main story!

Apr 21, 2019
Completely wrong approach!
You need nearly max relationship points!
To get max relationship points you need to have sex!
To do that you need to be fit and to be fit you need to do sports!

Follow the main story and max relationship with both Noelle and Sarah. Don't go beyond Christel's 1st event.
Make Sarah a cumslut and after that avoid to have sex with her for a week.
The next day be home at late in the evening...surprise!!!

see walkthrough for further information on how to proceed after the main story!
I played only a little and I'll play according to this. Thank you

Reactions: r0ckh0und

APK19YZF

Sep 6, 2020
Is anyone having issues with the game after Christel moves in with the MC? There are some bugs located at the shed location and its choices and the GIF's doesnt seem to be working.

Feb 28, 2019
anyone else have a lot of html error codes on certain pages?
Office is completely broken, some scenes with the wife are also.
game is still playable it seems just alot of error tags

screwju

Oct 2, 2023
anyone else have a lot of html error codes on certain pages?
Office is completely broken, some scenes with the wife are also.
game is still playable it seems just alot of error tags
Yup. Office is broken html codes, livingroom with sarah in it is broken html codes, half the time that i go somewhere in the house it breaks and shows me the "sarah blowing the neighbor" thing, going to the suburbs breaks and shows me 2 copies of a bunch of things. I think this bun might have needed a bit more time in the oven.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Wanted to try 0.28 even though i tried previous version thinking that christel story continuation will be fixed, still nothing. Triggered sex club event but that's about it, i saw there are some new scenes with neighbor but i don't know how to trigger that and i don't think it would even be possible with older saves, but no way i'm gonna start this from the beginning and grind again.

I don't know if dev even plans to fix this because i'm not the only one with issues based on comments on previous pages, but if he don't want to or doesn't know how he could at least try to provide working saves from previous version/s, if not i'm pretty much done with this game for good or at least until game is eventually completed which i doubt it will happen anytime soon.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes