bavvie

Jul 7, 2021
Hey, I am having a bug when I get the call from the girl on her lost phone, the screen then goes black and does nothing also, seperate bug I noticed earlier when speaking to Noelle on the terrace during the training phase talking to her and insulting her values are reversed

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Getting an Error: <<if>>: <<else>> must be the final clause when I "Look for Zareana" after finding her at the school, bar, and park. Trying to go for a run with her per the journal. Attached is the save at the option to look for her. Already download the 0.3a patch.
Thanks for telling me, fixed, see v0.30b.

Error: the passage "suspiciouschristel2a" does not exist when tried shed
Thanks for telling me, it's fixed, see v0.30b.

So we need to download whole game again? Couse update only have missing pictures.
Edit: Full version also have missing pictures too.
Can you tell me where pictures are missing, because I haven't heard any picture issues,

Sabina events don't seem to trigger. Meeting her was one of the first things I did. And I'm sure they should've been triggered by the time Sarah
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sabina events should be fine. They don't need to be trigged by the time Sarah suggests a PI.

Hey, I am having a bug when I get the call from the girl on her lost phone, the screen then goes black and does nothing also, seperate bug I noticed earlier when speaking to Noelle on the terrace during the training phase talking to her and insulting her values are reversed
Hi, the phone bug was already fixed in v0.30a. Thanks for the Noelle terras bug, it's fixed in v0.30b.

korko

May 30, 2017
Thanks for telling me, fixed, see v0.30b.

Thanks for telling me, it's fixed, see v0.30b.

Can you tell me where pictures are missing, because I haven't heard any picture issues,

When walking around shed, scene trigger but no video and pictures show.

Sabina events should be fine. They don't need to be trigged by the time Sarah suggests a PI.

Hi, the phone bug was already fixed in v0.30a. Thanks for the Noelle terras bug, it's fixed in v0.30b.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected identifier 'ia'<<if $fearob is "true" and $noellelossfirstrape ia "true">> <div class="talkplayer"><span class="playerlink">[[Come here Noelle->livingfearob1a]]</span></div><br><</if>>

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected identifier 'ia'<<if $fearob is "true" and $noellelossfirstrape ia "true">> <div class="talkplayer"><span class="playerlink">[[Come here Noelle->livingfearob1a]]</span></div><br><</if>>
Thanks for reporting! Fixed in v0.30c.

Reactions: B10

ejyzeeppin

Mar 11, 2024
Anyone else having an issue with English Classroom? I've restarted a few times trying all v0.30 versions, but unable to teach a class. Just a blank screen showing the classroom background.

May 10, 2024
I can't seem to get cheat scene 1 with Sarah. She is a cumslut now, I haven't had sex with her for 7 days, I have been home on the weekdays at late evening and night. This is before the event activation with Noelle being preganant

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ToTheFullest-0.30c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I can't seem to get cheat scene 1 with Sarah. She is a cumslut now, I haven't had sex with her for 7 days, I have been home on the weekdays at late evening and night. This is before the event activation with Noelle being preganant
Hi, did you actually go to sleep? (As in, not skipped days by using cheats)
If so, please send me your save file and I'll check whats going wrong.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes