Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
this does not help. she still will not talk to me. i also have no nightclub. that could be relevant.
Nightclub will only be unlocked later.

What does Christel say? Otherwise send me your save game and I'll take a look.

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
instructions say noelle's fear goes max to 100 but

Relationship Sarah: 243
Noelle Relationship: 0
Noelle Fear: 103
Noelle Trust: -163
Noelle Obedience: -12
Relationship Christel: Max bug??? if i push further it just keep rising... also i think i might go back since i saved at 0 stats and push for both fear+obidience since the way it is now no8ing happens... also there is a second bug.. if you go to nursery and help noelle with peter again you are transfered to uni.. also at late afternoon it says that noelle is at terrace but actualy she is at nursery.. also she goes at terrace 2 times during the day the first time she is not there the second time she is but the terrace image is missing....

Last edited:

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
I get these bugs for the new version:

Clicking on "Make Noelle cook for everyone": Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: unexpected token: identifier

If i go into the living room or pool when Noelle is present, the same picture of her is shown twice.

Noelle's Trust started at 100 which shouldn't be the case?

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
desided to take a break from hunting the little bitch uround the house went to the bar for a drink and BOOM noelle's relationship skyrocketed to max from -20... another bug maybe?fear+obedience stats remained unchanged... also in my scene log i got this
First time
Second time for christel does this happens now or in future updates? cause i went and talk to her both at uni+her apartment and it says i souldnt bother her with my conversasions..

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
instructions say noelle's fear goes max to 100 but

Relationship Sarah: 243
Noelle Relationship: 0
Noelle Fear: 103
Noelle Trust: -163
Noelle Obedience: -12
Relationship Christel: Max bug??? if i push further it just keep rising... also i think i might go back since i saved at 0 stats and push for both fear+obidience since the way it is now no8ing happens... also there is a second bug.. if you go to nursery and help noelle with peter again you are transfered to uni.. also at late afternoon it says that noelle is at terrace but actualy she is at nursery.. also she goes at terrace 2 times during the day the first time she is not there the second time she is but the terrace image is missing....
desided to take a break from hunting the little bitch uround the house went to the bar for a drink and BOOM noelle's relationship skyrocketed to max from -20... another bug maybe?fear+obedience stats remained unchanged...
Hi, there is indeed something wrong with the new stats. But I've found the source so I'm fixing it. I think I'll release another bugfix today or tomorrow. Either way, thanks for your feedback!

EDIT: what do you mean with your Christel question?

I get these bugs for the new version:

Clicking on "Make Noelle cook for everyone": Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: unexpected token: identifier

If i go into the living room or pool when Noelle is present, the same picture of her is shown twice.

Noelle's Trust started at 100 which shouldn't be the case?
Hi, thanks for the feedback, it will be fixed!

Last edited:

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
Christel scenes:

First time
Second time
thats what i mean about christel... is there a scene that i missed? is it a bug? cause i try at uni+her apartment and i get the same answer " i should not bother her with my conversations..... does she have a scene at this update? or maybe at later updates? (btw faye reagan rocks like hell to bad she dissepeared from the industry)...

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Christel scenes:

First time
Second time
thats what i mean about christel... is there a scene that i missed? is it a bug? cause i try at uni+her apartment and i get the same answer " i should not bother her with my conversations..... does she have a scene at this update? or maybe at later updates? (btw faye reagan rocks like hell to bad she dissepeared from the industry)...
Good that you tell me, another bug.. I've fixed it in v0.11c (uploading now).

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
Relationship Sarah: 245
Noelle Relationship: 172
Noelle Fear: 50
Noelle Trust: -114
Noelle Obedience: 100 those are her stats after about 6 hours of griding... from what i figered out u have to keep relationship high by "working her"( talking to her or make lunch for her and the little brat or cooking dinner at night for her+sarah) and atack from time to time to raise fear+obidiense..i went to her room at evening and "touched her" and then by "grabing her" raised her obodience to 100....

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
The new bugfix updates will adjust these stats and make the Christel scene available. The stats will be limited upwards and downwards. Also haven't you had a popup yet?

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
How can exactly can i get Cheat scene 2? i saw in a other post that you have to lower her relationship after scene 1 but which day/Time and so on?

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
The new bugfix updates will adjust these stats and make the Christel scene available. The stats will be limited upwards and downwards. Also haven't you had a popup yet?
pop up? what kind of pop up? now you got me intrigued:p

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Thanks for the updates it did fix everything.

Royarus Also a question: you obviously have some general NTR scenes (although you have it in the strictest sense with the wife, and the lightest sense with the cop who you don't really have a relation with yet). However I'd also say you have light ntr or ntr/vouyer-esque scenes (watching the wife sister with the husband or even her other lovers), but you have subtle choices. So my question: will these choices matter long term for the characters? Like me choosing to touch himself/watching the wife do the 2nd cheat scene instead of interrupting(or even reacting somewhat positively to it) will it open up other options in future events, or change dialogue? Or is it somewhat superficial in the moment (you click it then and there for a slightly different outcome, but it has no real bearing on your character)?

I don't mind personally either way, I like that type of detail in the games, but I do like to keep separate saves for different experiences assuming the game has such a feature (classic maybe I want to have a full I'm the dom route and hoard everyone, and then when done, try the other side of the tracks to see if the content is equal/lesser better). Nice game though!

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes