Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
0.10d bug
1) Gym if you pay for the day or for a week it don`t work, when you go out you have to pay again
2) Credits - Liv Revamped as Daisy - I have her there 2x times
3) Electronic store - when you have buyed the camera and went into the store a second time it came again that you have interest to buy a camera
4) Ashley`s house - Saturday Afternoon Sarah Terrace (hint left side) this is wrong she is at the pool
5) Noelle is back - living room - her picture is 2xtimes
6) Noelle - wrong places -wrong stats I think raises up - aso you are teleported sometimes out from the house and so on - so don`t do anything with Noelle because all are buged !!!
7) Ashley Evening Mall - after you have had sex with her all time on this time you have the same choose/you visit her all time again

I get all scenes so this is working !!!
Hi, thanks for this! I'll check them out and have them fixed!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Hi, thanks for this! I'll check them out and have them fixed!
Maybe you can make in the hint scenes more clear what scenes we can find before the warning appear so the Player (like me) don`t waste to much time to search for the scene or trigger when you can`t get it.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Maybe you can make in the hint scenes more clear what scenes we can find before the warning appear so the Player (like me) don`t waste to much time to search for the scene or trigger when you can`t get it.
Hi, this system is already in place basically. You have the scenelist and the complete scenelist.
The scenelist shows you all the available scenes at that moment in the game. The complete scenelist shows all scenes.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Hi, this system is already in place basically. You have the scenelist and the complete scenelist.
The scenelist shows you all the available scenes at that moment in the game. The complete scenelist shows all scenes.
Sure you have no cut that are the scenes you can see before the warning appears and what scenes you can get only after it. For example Noelle bad scene - after it ___ - and then the other scenes it would help to see what scenes maybe you can miss when you play further and so it is more clear what scenes you must unlock and what scenes came when you activate the event.

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
ChristelSo ........., what do you want to do?

Talk to Christel

Make your move -----> Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): christelevent6 is not defined

Let’s go somewhere else ......

Last edited:

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Still no BDSM scenes with wife?
Hi, no not yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talk to Christel

Make your move -----> Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): christelevent6 is not defined

Hi, thank you for letting me know. For your info, there is no new content blocked. This bug just prevents you from repeating a scene you already did.

Reactions: Thermophob

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018

Talk to Christel

I get this same error. Would be nice to be able to repeat the Christel scene, even if there is no new content

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I cant improve Noelle's stats (relation and obedience). Here is my save:
Hi, I should probably clarify this more in the instructions, but, if everything went right, you got the following pop-up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This in combination with the text from the instructions:
Once you molded Noelle into one of the options, her new stats will have a max and minimum and she can not be molded into something else anymore.

This means that you have molded Noelle into something. Which means that all stats have a max and a minimum now. This is the reason you can't get her obedience higher among others. I will clarify this more.

Reactions: Thermophob

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
Is there any rape content in this game yet. I didn't see any a couple updates ago and I see the comments here say it will be implemented at some point.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Is this game just a “miserable life simulator”? Fuck, if my real life were as unhappy as this game, I would’ve committed suicide ages ago

Reactions: Degro
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes