Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
After Sarah agrees you can see other women, I did the Christel event, then the next time I went to see her, I got this error, immediately followed by the text for the previous event in the error.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): christelevent6 is not defined<<if $rchristel gte 175 and $christelevent5 is "true" and $christelevent6 is "false">>

Is this as far as you can go with her now?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Will their be more Sarah sharing or cuckold scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why cant I get Sarah to leave? I have nearly all scenes
Hi, Sarah leaving is based on stats and not on scenes, but given the amount of scenes you have done, you either have a button in the left bar saying: Event activation or follow the instructions in the Journal.

After Sarah agrees you can see other women, I did the Christel event, then the next time I went to see her, I got this error, immediately followed by the text for the previous event in the error.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): christelevent6 is not defined<<if $rchristel gte 175 and $christelevent5 is "true" and $christelevent6 is "false">>

Is this as far as you can go with her now?
Hi, yes that is the end of the Christel storyline for now. The bug only prevents you from replaying the latest scene you already did.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
How does one activate the new park scene? Is it random or a specific time or option?

hi there.. i believe its random? just go to the park and keep running till it triggers:p
Hi, yes indeed.

Hi how do i get Sarah cheat?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
what is the bondage kit for and how to I get to that?
In older versions of the game (before the rework), there was a repeatable scene with MC dominating Sarah. Author said he plans to return this scene in next versions... Hope this gives you the answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Royarus

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I like this one, but it's difficult to trigger events and the journal isn't always very helpful. I've gone through several weeks and just can't seem to trigger and of the new Noelle content.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Is there any sort of threesome (or more) content yet? Or is it all just one on ones with the various ladies?

I like this one, but it's difficult to trigger events and the journal isn't always very helpful. I've gone through several weeks and just can't seem to trigger and of the new Noelle content.
Hi, where are you in the story? The journal should tell you exactly what to do / where to go.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Stalk her? I'm not sure what that even means. I try to go to every room she's in while Sarah's at work, but nothing happens. I've also tried the spying on her part, but it's always just her in a thong changing clothes. Her relationship is a max currently. As for Sarah, I'm not sure how to trigger the wand scene as well as the "Sarah is gone" one.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hi, I encountered this bug:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): christelevent6 is not defined (savefile attached)
PS, how to trigger bdsm scene with Sarah?

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes