JohnDoughez23

Apr 27, 2022
I'm getting an issue with the new 0.12 update where most the images are only appearing as white small white boxes, no images shown. Any way to fix this? I tried redownloading the files again and it's the same thing. Doesn't matter if I make a new game or use an old one. I'm using firefox if that helps.

MatuSL

Jun 18, 2017
Stalk her? I'm not sure what that even means. I try to go to every room she's in while Sarah's at work, but nothing happens. I've also tried the spying on her part, but it's always just her in a thong changing clothes. Her relationship is a max currently. As for Sarah, I'm not sure how to trigger the wand scene as well as the "Sarah is gone" one.
The exact same thing is happening to me, I don't know how to trigger the event

notice one more thing, when i lock noelle in her room when trying to free her the game crashes

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Stalk her? I'm not sure what that even means. I try to go to every room she's in while Sarah's at work, but nothing happens. I've also tried the spying on her part, but it's always just her in a thong changing clothes. Her relationship is a max currently. As for Sarah, I'm not sure how to trigger the wand scene as well as the "Sarah is gone" one.
Hi, can you please send me your save. Then i can see what goes wrong.

The exact same thing is happening to me, I don't know how to trigger the event

notice one more thing, when i lock noelle in her room when trying to free her the game crashes
Hi, you are way further then GetOutOfMyLab. You already did the scene he is talking about. Thanks for the unlock bug, I'll fix that.

Hi, I encountered this bug:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): christelevent6 is not defined (savefile attached)
PS, how to trigger bdsm scene with Sarah?
Hi, thanks for letting me know, I'll have it fixed.

There is an error in the Journal with the BDSM quest. Is it only happening to me?
Hi, no it's a bug, i'll fix it.

I'm getting an issue with the new 0.12 update where most the images are only appearing as white small white boxes, no images shown. Any way to fix this? I tried redownloading the files again and it's the same thing. Doesn't matter if I make a new game or use an old one. I'm using firefox if that helps.
Hi, did you apply the update to the full game? Because the small boxes mean that the images are not in the image folder or that the .html file is not next to the image folder.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
well from what i am reading above i messed up big time..

Relationship Sarah: Max
Noelle Relationship: 150
Noelle Fear: 81
Noelle Trust: 50
Noelle Obedience: 100
Relationship Christel: 197
it seems that i need 160 noelle relationship to trigger an event? but no matter what i do now i cant get her above 150...any hint/help?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
well from what i am reading above i messed up big time..

Relationship Sarah: Max
Noelle Relationship: 150
Noelle Fear: 81
Noelle Trust: 50
Noelle Obedience: 100
Relationship Christel: 197
it seems that i need 160 noelle relationship to trigger an event? but no matter what i do now i cant get her above 150...any hint/help?
Hi, no, this is about an event that you have done way back. So not to worry, you haven't missed anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
Hi, no, this is about an event that you have done way back. So not to worry, you haven't missed anything.
phewwwwwwwww ty :p good to know:p btw brace your self bug report incoming:p first one

You kiss Sarah.

Let’s do something else

Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <div>
Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <span>
Start this is from absolut scene list: sarah terrace( its the new feature whre u can repeat the scenes.. second one
Energy: 105 / 150
Fitness: Max
Happiness: 93
Hygene: 60
Arousal: 100
if u go to noelles room and touch her ass u are imediatelly send to sleep:p same thing happens if u touch her ass in the livingroom.. third one went to journal clicked on ashley it was tuesday morning.. clicked return to game and i found my self sleeping wednesday morning in my bed:p 4th one
Error: the passage "“garden”" does not exist this happens if u go to kitchen invite noelle to lunch and maker her watch u eat (terrace) 5th one this appears if u push noelle in to the pool

<span class="playerlink”>Let her out</span>

<span class="playerlink”>Keep pushing her</span>

but both links work fine..... finally for the love of god... shorten the story :p i am after her for 2 updates now when does it" finally happening"?:p

Last edited:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
With 0.12a I still get
- The rules in her room have twice to make her walk around naked
- When I make her walk around naked, the image is missing/broken when I enter her room
- When I offer to make lunch for Noelle in the kitchen during the week, I get a some dialogue and then 'continue' gives me a 'Double click this passage to edit it' page
- Every time I enter the bedroom my wife talks about me boning her colleague, no more joining or massage options
- The kitchen on Saturday morning with Noelle there is a blank screen

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
With 0.12a I still get
- When I make her walk around naked, the image is missing/broken when I enter her room
- When I offer to make lunch for Noelle in the kitchen during the week, I get a some dialogue and then 'continue' gives me a 'Double click this passage to edit it' page
- Every time I enter the bedroom my wife talks about me boning her colleague, no more joining or massage options
had the same issues my self... for sarah u have to w8 till weekend... in working days u still have bathroon/livingroom..

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
phewwwwwwwww ty :p good to know:p btw brace your self bug report incoming:p first one

You kiss Sarah.

Let’s do something else

Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <div>
Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <span>
Start this is from absolut scene list: sarah terrace( its the new feature whre u can repeat the scenes.. second one
Energy: 105 / 150
Fitness: Max
Happiness: 93
Hygene: 60
Arousal: 100
if u go to noelles room and touch her ass u are imediatelly send to sleep:p same thing happens if u touch her ass in the livingroom.. third one went to journal clicked on ashley it was tuesday morning.. clicked return to game and i found my self sleeping wednesday morning in my bed:p 4th one
Error: the passage "“garden”" does not exist this happens if u go to kitchen invite noelle to lunch and maker her watch u eat (terrace) 5th one this appears if u push noelle in to the pool

<span class="playerlink”>Let her out</span>

<span class="playerlink”>Keep pushing her</span>

but both links work fine..... finally for the love of god... shorten the story :p i am after her for 2 updates now when does it" finally happening"?:p
With 0.12a I still get
Hi, thank you both for reporting these bugs! I'll have them fixed!

Edit: About the empty kitchen. Go back and forward. There is a 50% chance on a good screen and 50% chance on an empty screen.

Ash922

Dec 4, 2019
There are a mistake in the line 30222;
&lt;a data-passage=“upstairs”&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;talkplayer&quot;&gt;Let’s do something else&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Should be upstairs without " "

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
There are a mistake in the line 30222;
&lt;a data-passage=“upstairs”&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;talkplayer&quot;&gt;Let’s do something else&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Should be upstairs without " "
Hi, thanks for telling me, I'll have it fixed!

Hi, can bugfix html only be uploaded at anything else than mixdrop?
Hi, is something wrong with the download or is MixDrop that bad?

Edit: Mega option added.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2019
Hi, can you please send me your save. Then i can see what goes wrong.

Hi, you are way further then GetOutOfMyLab. You already did the scene he is talking about. Thanks for the unlock bug, I'll fix that.

Hi, thanks for letting me know, I'll have it fixed.

Hi, no it's a bug, i'll fix it.

Hi, did you apply the update to the full game? Because the small boxes mean that the images are not in the image folder or that the .html file is not next to the image folder.
The error disappeared, but so did the hint about the tie up scene in the Journal. How can I start it?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hi, is something wrong with the download or is MixDrop that bad?

Edit: Mega option added.
Adblockers really hate it. Even Brave with default shields blocks most of external scripts, not to speak about ublock origin.

vimarycoast

Feb 11, 2019
Things I noticed while playing with 12a using a post-fall save:

1. In the Guestroom, Noelle's naked rule is looking for noellestrip.jpg, but the file is noellesnakedout.jpg.
2. Also in the Guestroom, "Just walk in" displays Noelle's image twice.
3. The Terrace is acting as if it's pre-fall Noelle, not using any of the noelleloss photos or post-fall interactions.
4. In the Living Room, the passage when clicking "Go to Noelle" calls for noelleloss/noelletouch.jpg. That callout should be noelleloss/livingroom/noelletouch.jpg.
5. As mentioned previously, there are two "make Noelle walk around naked" rules.
6. If the player pushes Noelle into the pool, the "Let her out" and "Keep pushing her" buttons have code in them in addition to the expected text.

Edit to add: it's also possible to have sex with Chantal before Sarah agrees to let you have sex with other women. This breaks the plot order and I think also some of the bedroom conversations with Sarah. There probably needs to be a gate/flag added here so that Chantal's progress is locked until after Noelle's fall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tutuooo

chewc

Apr 28, 2017
At the moment I'm stuck with Noelle at " Oh man, we did it. We totally fucked, and it was amazing..." I think the scene already played when " Well, Noelle and I are still growing towards each other. We are getting really cl" There was a scene in the bedroom. I stayed for several days in the bedroom, even on the weekend. Am i missing something or is this is a bug. I tried it with 0.12 and started a new game with 0.12a.
Thanks for your help

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
The error disappeared, but so did the hint about the tie up scene in the Journal. How can I start it?

Hi, yes, I am aware of this one, it will be fixed (kitchen I assume?).

Things I noticed while playing with 12a using a post-fall save:

1. In the Guestroom, Noelle's naked rule is looking for noellestrip.jpg, but the file is noellesnakedout.jpg.
2. Also in the Guestroom, "Just walk in" displays Noelle's image twice.
3. The Terrace is acting as if it's pre-fall Noelle, not using any of the noelleloss photos or post-fall interactions.
4. In the Living Room, the passage when clicking "Go to Noelle" calls for noelleloss/noelletouch.jpg. That callout should be noelleloss/livingroom/noelletouch.jpg.
5. As mentioned previously, there are two "make Noelle walk around naked" rules.
6. If the player pushes Noelle into the pool, the "Let her out" and "Keep pushing her" buttons have code in them in addition to the expected text.

Edit to add: it's also possible to have sex with Chantal before Sarah agrees to let you have sex with other women. This breaks the plot order and I think also some of the bedroom conversations with Sarah. There probably needs to be a gate/flag added here so that Chantal's progress is locked until after Noelle's fall.
Hi, thank you for reporting these bugs. I'll have them fixed.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
At the moment I'm stuck with Noelle at " Oh man, we did it. We totally fucked, and it was amazing..." I think the scene already played when " Well, Noelle and I are still growing towards each other. We are getting really cl" There was a scene in the bedroom. I stayed for several days in the bedroom, even on the weekend. Am i missing something or is this is a bug. I tried it with 0.12 and started a new game with 0.12a.
Thanks for your help

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes