RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ToTheFullest-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: Royarus

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
how to trigger the new loss event with noelle? and also i seem to not trigger the new revenge event with sarah...

Ash922

Dec 4, 2019
There are a mistake in the line 30373;
<a data-passage=“upstairs”><div class="talkplayer">Let’s do something else</div></a>

Should be upstairs without " "

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
so a couple of bug reports (1_ Error: the passage "“entrance”" does not exist this happens at kitchen when u "trip" noelle with the groceries.... (2_ Error: the passage "livnoelleev3" does not exist this happens at living room when u "lie" to noelle about her phone.. also in new update although she is now my"slave" i cant do anything with her....every time i touch her she calls me an ashole and runs away....also i cant issue any commnand to her... every time this pops up:

n3m3sisI need you to do something for me.

NoelleWhat.. What do you need me to do?

Let’s do something else

mightbgodlike

Jul 14, 2017
that one annoyed me too
This can be fixed using this
<a data-passage=“upstairs”><div class="talkplayer">Let’s do something else</div></a>

although the line number was slightly different for mine, just search for the "data-passage=“upstairs”>&l" part and remove the quotes from it. worked fine for me

Reactions: Royarus

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021

Hi, thanks I'll have it fixed!

How many possible moldings does Noelle have? So far I've found two.
Hi, there are 4.

yes i know already done it i mean the new scenes you added with v13 how to trigger them? noellelossfirstrape &/or noellelossfirsttime

which file does it save to?

My registration was deleted
Hi, there are 2 ways to save a game, in browser (won't work with browsing in private mode) or to disk, in which case you decide yourself where you save it.

so a couple of bug reports (1_ Error: the passage "“entrance”" does not exist this happens at kitchen when u "trip" noelle with the groceries.... (2_ Error: the passage "livnoelleev3" does not exist this happens at living room when u "lie" to noelle about her phone.. also in new update although she is now my"slave" i cant do anything with her....every time i touch her she calls me an ashole and runs away....also i cant issue any commnand to her... every time this pops up:

n3m3sisI need you to do something for me.

NoelleWhat.. What do you need me to do?

Let’s do something else
Hi, the first to will be fixed.
The last one is very interesting and I tested it and there is indeed something wrong there. I'm rewriting it and I'll post a bugfix once finished.

Hi, thanks for the feedback, I'll have it fixed.

Why did futa tag appear??
Hi, no clue to be honest, I've removed it.

EDIT: All issues have been fixed in the new bugfix 0.13b.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Red Sand

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
i'm pretty new to this game but if Sarah leaves is that it, effectively a bad end or does the story continue?

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes