Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Royarus Why can't I do anything with Noelle after the relationship is set? Is there no content implemented yet?
Also, how do I trigger the second event where Sarah cheats on the MC?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
How do we know when the game is over?
Walkthrough ?
Hi, for both of your questions I can give the same answer:
Check the in game journal. It's a walkthrough and if it stops telling you what to do, then there's no content anymore for that character.

Royarus Why can't I do anything with Noelle after the relationship is set? Is there no content implemented yet?

Also, how do I trigger the second event where Sarah cheats on the MC?
Hi, after the relationship is set there is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About Sarah:

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Watching Ashley (ntr)
Watching Ashley 2 (ntr)
Sarah making her point

how do you unlock these?

altairparmi

Jul 25, 2019
the journal isnt right... what im supposed to do with '' I met an old friend of Sarah today. She seems nice and looks quite good in all honesty. ''?
is not a good journal...

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Watching Ashley (ntr)
Watching Ashley 2 (ntr)
Sarah making her point

how do you unlock these?
Hi, all of these are just following the main story.

sarah Tie her up 2 Cheat event how can I do it
Let's see
Handy plus
Christel
Hi,

the journal isnt right... what im supposed to do with '' I met an old friend of Sarah today. She seems nice and looks quite good in all honesty. ''?
is not a good journal...
Hi, actually is exactly right. If there are no instructions, it's the end of the line. But now you will have unlocked Christel in the Journal (the one you met) and continue from there.

How to trigger Tie her up 2 for Sarah?
Hi, I played your game and triggered it instantly (after another event came first).

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
When i click on event activation nothing happens, what can i do to trigger the event?
Hi, wait until the late evening and also make sure that Sarahs relation is above 240 and Noelles is above 190.
If nothing happens, send me your save.

sarah Tie her up 2 does not trigger does not trigger View attachment 2164282
Hi, Tie her up 2 is v0.14, is not yet in v0.13. Might be that I already did the prework. But it isn't in this version yet.

Yea, but I am asking for a hint as I do not know what else to do.
Hi, raise Sarah's relation to above 240 and new events will trigger.

Also it is bugged because every night Sarah says that she heard about me and crystal
This is fixed in the latest version. You need to talk to her once more and then not anymore.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
How do you unlock the scene with Giovanna ? I finished the game twice, i missed it every time.
Hi, go to the club once it's unlocked.

how to have sex with noelle after she loses her memory?
Hi, that's a long story, so I am going to refer you to the ingame instructions page, at the bottom there is a new section after you completed that part with the memory.

In short, mold Noelle into one of the options and scenes will become available.

JohnDoughez23

Apr 27, 2022
So I have two games, one with Noelle molded as like a pet and the other with her was a lover, the only scene I can seem to get with her is when she is like a pet and that's when you grope her in the living room. Are the other scenes implemented yet? If so how do I get them? I've tried every option I can think of but can't seem to get anything for lovers and can only get the groping scene for the like a pet version.

Reactions: Tutuooo
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes