Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
Hi, well, the storyline is actually completely cleaned up, tested and working. Also the journal, apart from the below mentioned bug, it complete, correct and working. Besides that, the game is build that you can use old saves without any problems.

Character are only displayed in the journal once you have met them. How you meat them varies.

Also, if you play the 'old' game, before the rebuild, there are massive differences. Not only visible but also in the coding (talking about a mess). Read de devlog for all the changes I put through.

If you still don't believe me, here is a link to the old version:
WORKUPLOAD
THX, still really enjoy the original

Sep 22, 2022
It's her phone, she must have lost it when we crashed into each other. I guess I'll have to wait until she calls. ( Hi , how long do I have to wait for her to call me a girl from the park who lost her phone . )

Sep 22, 2022
So who is the wife fucking on the side? That little saturday meeting deal seemed transparent, that and four fingers up her ass on the first try, bitch please. ;)
Hi, Brad fucked her, go to university every noon, and your main character will say, so that's who fucked my wife, except Saturday and Sunday, and give a lecture in English class.

Last edited:
Reactions: Royarus

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
what is the NTR content like?
Hi, not sure how to answer that question.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's her phone, she must have lost it when we crashed into each other. I guess I'll have to wait until she calls. ( Hi , how long do I have to wait for her to call me a girl from the park who lost her phone . )
Hi, this is completely random.

Sep 22, 2022
I searched for some information about Brad and his girlfriend, but I couldn't find much. Brad, in fact, has his girlfriend and his mother.. (I'm stuck at this point.)

Sep 22, 2022
The maximum where I can find this girl who lost her phone in the park is at the university on Thursday in English class , but I don 't have a conversation with her .

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Do I have to walk around my house and go into rooms to get a call ?
No, basically all over the game. Does not have to be at home, can be anywhere.
But I checked the save game you posted here (don't know if this is the game you are currently talking about) and it seems like you already did the events.

I searched for some information about Brad and his girlfriend, but I couldn't find much. Brad, in fact, has his girlfriend and his mother.. (I'm stuck at this point.)
That's the end of the storyline for now.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
The maximum where I can find this girl who lost her phone in the park is at the university on Thursday in English class , but I don 't have a conversation with her .
The uni girl and the park girls are two different persons, I know they look similar.

Sep 22, 2022
No, basically all over the game. Does not have to be at home, can be anywhere.
But I checked the save game you posted here (don't know if this is the game you are currently talking about) and it seems like you already did the events.

That's the end of the storyline for now.
I went to the address from the message and saw a naked blonde from the park in her backyard! But that's not all, she started masturbating right in front of my eyes. Then, while I was watching her, she saw me, but she didn't object and just continued. I took out my dick and started masturbating with her, which seemed to turn her on. As soon as she arrived, things got a little weird. Suddenly she looked shocked and confused and ran into the house. I knocked on the door several times, but she didn't answer. So now I still have her phone number.. ( Yes , this is your game )

Sep 22, 2022
Do I need Sarah to trust me . (Damn, I pushed her to the limit again, and she liked it. I really have a feeling that this only brings us closer, because it requires a certain trust.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I went to the address from the message and saw a naked blonde from the park in her backyard! But that's not all, she started masturbating right in front of my eyes. Then, while I was watching her, she saw me, but she didn't object and just continued. I took out my dick and started masturbating with her, which seemed to turn her on. As soon as she arrived, things got a little weird. Suddenly she looked shocked and confused and ran into the house. I knocked on the door several times, but she didn't answer. So now I still have her phone number.. ( Yes , this is your game )
That is indeed the last part for that story line. More will come in future updates.

And with a girl at the university , you can talk to her somehow , or in this version it has not yet been implemented .
Also work in progress. There is no option to talk with her yet.

Noelle loves you, listens to your every word and will do whatever you tell her. (But why can't I take a shower in a place with her.)
Same as above, all work in progress, far from all Noelle scenes are finished.

hard stuck with Christel her content is super bug
View attachment 2199518
Hi, only the journal is bugged. The actual storyline is still working 100%.

Reactions: Fish_lip
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes