Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Do I need Sarah to trust me . (Damn, I pushed her to the limit again, and she liked it. I really have a feeling that this only brings us closer, because it requires a certain trust.
With Sarah you only have to worry about her relationship stat (which declines on a daily basis).

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
That is indeed the last part for that story line. More will come in future updates.

Also work in progress. There is no option to talk with her yet.

Same as above, all work in progress, far from all Noelle scenes are finished.

Hi, only the journal is bugged. The actual storyline is still working 100%.
yeah but what do i do lol i was asking what to do next with her cus her relationship is 115 and not moving

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I invited Sarah to a restaurant for dinner and I can 't find where the restaurant is .
As said in the conversation with Sarah, for the restaurant, you meet at home. Just be at home in the late night and it will be triggered.

yeah but what do i do lol i was asking what to do next with her cus her relationship is 115 and not moving
Hi, depends on how far along you are. If you send me your save, I'll tell you what to do, or tell me the last thing you did with Christel.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
thanks for replying developer!
Im stuck on the part below!

"Oh man, we did it. We totally fucked, and it was amazing....."

Sorry but im kind of dumb and i dont understand step-by-step this way. What should i do exactly?

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
Hi , im stuck i keep rolling around , cumslut and first cheat event and a few more scenes with sarah in home and passed around 10 days doing nothing with her but no another cheat event nothing in story

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
very good game but there's one think i realy don't understand; you have implented lots of video in this game but zero/none are in "autoplay"

why?? i don't understand

specialy when it's like 1 to 5 short line of code

so yes very good game but without an auutoplay video it's only good and with ,would be great

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
forget to say that you don't need to repeat the code for each video, you impleted the autoplay code in the early line of the pagecode and than the rest

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Will we see anymore Sara cheating stuff in the future?
I want to know that too, I had enough of noelle already
Hi (to both of you above),

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

very good game but there's one think i realy don't understand; you have implented lots of video in this game but zero/none are in "autoplay"

why?? i don't understand

specialy when it's like 1 to 5 short line of code

so yes very good game but without an auutoplay video it's only good and with ,would be great
Hi, glad you like the game! I turned off autoplay on purpose. See dev notes for the reason why. One of the main reasons is that there is sound under each vid and if I autoplay them, the sound would mix and it would become utter chaos.

So, how do I actually avoid the NTR content? Like whats the warning sign saying NTR is in play? "Avoidable NTR" I want to make sure I avoid it. xD
Hi, before every NTR scene there is an option to not watch the NTR.

Can anyone tell me what are the different "type" of Noelle and how to trigger them? Thanks.
Hi,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes