smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Hi, glad you like the game! I turned off autoplay on purpose. See dev notes for the reason why. One of the main reasons is that there is sound under each vid and if I autoplay them, the sound would mix and it would become utter chaos.

i understand completly but if you use a "mute" system code like:
sound.pause();
sound.currentTime = 0;

or

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>The video autoplay attribute</h1>

<video width="320" height="240" controls autoplay muted loop>
<source src="movie.mp4" type="video/mp4">
<source src="movie.ogg" type="video/ogg">
Your browser does not support the video tag.
</video>

</body>
</html>

it will allow you to play all the video like i said but without sound
of course there exist different code allowing you that dependind on wich "code" you are in (html5, javascript,css...) and the one i showed you is an exemple in html5 the advantage is that you can combine an autoplay , a loop ( the video keep playing in loop and a muted so yes 3 in 1 and if you don't understand the mute code ,you can even set the volume of your html5 to 0

as for the other part of the dev note you can also set a code that allow your video to play when in the middle of the window ( the code is a bit complex but a know it exist)

but if you want my aadvice it will be simpler to set your video in loop

so yes for the dev note i would say :

set your video in autoplay,loop and muted and problem resolve,

if you want some site were you can learn to do it, here's some :

there advantage is tha you only need to type in the search symbol like "autoplay" and it will propose you there solution inside there site

as for the 2 exemple i use w3school and it work , you can try

in waiting for your reply
best wish

WetBandit

Apr 17, 2020
I lost my saves due to a corruption issue. can someone help me with current saves on different routes? I had all 4 noelle types so i could see the new content along with updates and don't really wanna do it again. i'd appreciate it. thanks in advance it you can help

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
I would really love a walkthrough or at least better in-game information about specific events. For the minor characters i'm never sure if I've seen all their current content or how to trigger the next phase if I haven't. I'm talking specifically about both mistery girls (the jogger and the phone one), the content from the English classroom and even the detective (Sandra?).

Apr 12, 2021
Hi (to both of you above),

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, glad you like the game! I turned off autoplay on purpose. See dev notes for the reason why. One of the main reasons is that there is sound under each vid and if I autoplay them, the sound would mix and it would become utter chaos.

Hi, before every NTR scene there is an option to not watch the NTR.

Hi,

So NTR isn't actually avoidable then? And it happens either I like it or not, just decide If I want to watch the scene or not.. That isn't really "avoidable" NTR. Thanks for the clarification though.

xgriz789x

Oct 12, 2022
is it possible to make a better journal/guide cause i always get lost and have to hope that i randomly trigger an event?
also for the brad guy when you get to the classroom computer and i check it says nothing to see here, is it the end of that content for now or am i missing something?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
i understand completly but if you use a "mute" system code like:
sound.pause();
sound.currentTime = 0;

or

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>The video autoplay attribute</h1>

<video width="320" height="240" controls autoplay muted loop>
<source src="movie.mp4" type="video/mp4">
<source src="movie.ogg" type="video/ogg">
Your browser does not support the video tag.
</video>

</body>
</html>

it will allow you to play all the video like i said but without sound
of course there exist different code allowing you that dependind on wich "code" you are in (html5, javascript,css...) and the one i showed you is an exemple in html5 the advantage is that you can combine an autoplay , a loop ( the video keep playing in loop and a muted so yes 3 in 1 and if you don't understand the mute code ,you can even set the volume of your html5 to 0

as for the other part of the dev note you can also set a code that allow your video to play when in the middle of the window ( the code is a bit complex but a know it exist)

but if you want my aadvice it will be simpler to set your video in loop

so yes for the dev note i would say :

set your video in autoplay,loop and muted and problem resolve,

if you want some site were you can learn to do it, here's some :

there advantage is tha you only need to type in the search symbol like "autoplay" and it will propose you there solution inside there site

as for the 2 exemple i use w3school and it work , you can try

in waiting for your reply
best wish
Hi, I get your point and I'll look into it. Unfortunately Twine (the builder I use) is not exactly HTML. So I can't simply copy any HTML code. But as said, I'll look into it.

I would really love a walkthrough or at least better in-game information about specific events. For the minor characters i'm never sure if I've seen all their current content or how to trigger the next phase if I haven't. I'm talking specifically about both mistery girls (the jogger and the phone one), the content from the English classroom and even the detective (Sandra?).
is it possible to make a better journal/guide cause i always get lost and have to hope that i randomly trigger an event?
also for the brad guy when you get to the classroom computer and i check it says nothing to see here, is it the end of that content for now or am i missing something?
Hi, since you both basically have the same question, I'll combine you answers.
All main characters are in the journal (walktrough).

Because I have had this question more often. I have added more characters and made the journal more clear in the next version.

So NTR isn't actually avoidable then? And it happens either I like it or not, just decide If I want to watch the scene or not.. That isn't really "avoidable" NTR. Thanks for the clarification though.
Hi,

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
Hi, I get your point and I'll look into it. Unfortunately Twine (the builder I use) is not exactly HTML. So I can't simply copy any HTML code. But as said, I'll look into it.

Hi, since you both basically have the same question, I'll combine you answers.
All main characters are in the journal (walktrough).

Because I have had this question more often. I have added more characters and made the journal more clear in the next version.

Hi,

My bad for not being clear enough in my text.

I read the journal but it's very confusing at least it is for me. I wish it was more explicit regarding triggers.

Another example is one that makes you right in your previous statement: the wife NTR content is actually so avoidable that I never managed to find it. :))))

On a different topic, I've played the latest version of the game online, on a different website... it still had problem with the interactions between the MC and Noelle during her training period. Specifically, when you go to talk to her on the terrace and at the pool the dialogue is reversed. Also, even after you set it as a rule for her to do all the chores, you can still manually tell her to clean the living room.

kronos204

Jan 22, 2018
How do I meet Ashley? I'm missing
Watching Ashley (ntr)
Watching Ashley 2 (ntr)
Sarah making her point

and
Bedroom massage

I can't figure out how to complete these. Also I saw a journal hint about teaching? I am not sure how to start doing that.

Pinpodpin

Aug 5, 2016
I'm stuck after sarah left and had first noelle suspicion event, not sure really what to do to go back to Sarah and go to her sister home.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Hello, I would like to know when and where the first cheat scene of Sarah will appear
Hi,

My bad for not being clear enough in my text.

I read the journal but it's very confusing at least it is for me. I wish it was more explicit regarding triggers.

Another example is one that makes you right in your previous statement: the wife NTR content is actually so avoidable that I never managed to find it. :))))

On a different topic, I've played the latest version of the game online, on a different website... it still had problem with the interactions between the MC and Noelle during her training period. Specifically, when you go to talk to her on the terrace and at the pool the dialogue is reversed. Also, even after you set it as a rule for her to do all the chores, you can still manually tell her to clean the living room.
Hi, in the next update the journal will get a small update where it it more clear when there is no more content available.

Besides this, a good amount of content is based on random events. The cop and back yard girl do not have any special triggers. They either happen or they don't. They trigger automatically by just playing the game.
For example. The chance that the cop lady contacts you is x% every time you go to a different location (location is also from one room to the next at home).

In other words: if the journal doesn't tell you to do something specific you don't have to do anything besides play the game.

The wife 1st cheat scene:

About the other site:
The bug you describe is one from an older version, so I don't think the other site has my latest update.
Also, I'm not the uploader on that site. I only publish here on F95, Patreon, Subscribestar and Itch.io. I am aware my game also is playable on other website (mopoga for one), but I'm not the one uploading them there, so I can't guarantee that the latest version is there.

I will look into the "telling Noelle to clean after the rule" part.

How do I meet Ashley? I'm missing
Watching Ashley (ntr)
Watching Ashley 2 (ntr)
Sarah making her point

and
Bedroom massage

I can't figure out how to complete these. Also I saw a journal hint about teaching? I am not sure how to start doing that.
Hi,

You'll meet Ashley by just continue the story with Sarah and Noelle.
Bedroom massage is in the bedroom and then take the "Offer a massage" option.

Keep doing that until the above gets completed.

I already played this game, I could easily get the second cheat scene, but I couldn’t get the first cheat scene, I started several times
Hi,

I'm stuck after sarah left and had first noelle suspicion event, not sure really what to do to go back to Sarah and go to her sister home.
Hi, it should say in the Journal under Sarah.
If I understand you correctly you probably have to find Sarah at the Uni.

Pinpodpin

Aug 5, 2016
Hi,

Hi, in the next update the journal will get a small update where it it more clear when there is no more content available.

Besides this, a good amount of content is based on random events. The cop and back yard girl do not have any special triggers. They either happen or they don't. They trigger automatically by just playing the game.
For example. The chance that the cop lady contacts you is x% every time you go to a different location (location is also from one room to the next at home).

In other words: if the journal doesn't tell you to do something specific you don't have to do anything besides play the game.

The wife 1st cheat scene:

About the other site:
The bug you describe is one from an older version, so I don't think the other site has my latest update.
Also, I'm not the uploader on that site. I only publish here on F95, Patreon, Subscribestar and Itch.io. I am aware my game also is playable on other website (mopoga for one), but I'm not the one uploading them there, so I can't guarantee that the latest version is there.

I will look into the "telling Noelle to clean after the rule" part.

Hi,

You'll meet Ashley by just continue the story with Sarah and Noelle.
Bedroom massage is in the bedroom and then take the "Offer a massage" option.

Keep doing that until the above gets completed.

Hi,

Hi, it should say in the Journal under Sarah.
If I understand you correctly you probably have to find Sarah at the Uni.
Not really, I just had the event where she spends too much from credit card and had sex with her, then the character though that he needed to know where sara lives and maybe ask christel and this is where I'm stuck,
tried visiting sarah at the college, going to christel, even searching noelle room which lead to knowing that she parties friday and saturday but I cannot catch her, and sadly nothing new in sarah or sarah's joural.

Iberisdiablo

May 8, 2017
this needs a proper walkthrough the game is clunky and trying to navigate without any damn clues makes this a frustrating piece to play.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes