Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Not really, I just had the event where she spends too much from credit card and had sex with her, then the character though that he needed to know where sara lives and maybe ask christel and this is where I'm stuck,
tried visiting sarah at the college, going to christel, even searching noelle room which lead to knowing that she parties friday and saturday but I cannot catch her, and sadly nothing new in sarah or sarah's joural.
It says to spend some time alone with Noelle, but it won't let me. What do I do?
how acces bdsm scene?
this needs a proper walkthrough the game is clunky and trying to navigate without any damn clues makes this a frustrating piece to play.
this need a walkthough. its impossible
Hi, I've added a walkthrough.

Pinpodpin if it still doesn't work for you send me your save.
Iberisdiablo About the events: because the galleries are getting linked (WIP) and a crossed link would make even less sense, that said, it's also a little spoiler prevention. About the spelling, the game has 186.278 words spread over 1127 passages. If no-one tells me where the spelling errors are, I can't fix them. Every update I fix everything people tell me to fix. I already work with Grammarly but I can't check everything.

the videos should autoplay and not have to be clicked to play
Hi, see earlier comments about this and de dev log. I've explained this many many times.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The journal image for Noelle is incorrect (it has been for several versions)
The code says misc/Noelle.jpg but the file is called misc/noelle.jpg which fails to load on Linux which has a case-sensitive file-system

Secondly, how does the journal exactly help the player or where can I find out on how to unlock scenes?
I molded Noelle into exactly what I wanted. I can see this behind her relationship stat. Now I can enjoy what I created.
But then in available scenes it shows Noelle anal training
So how/where/when can I achieve that?
Either that information is missing or not obvious to find and both of these options are not good

Ocwil

Dec 23, 2021
zareanapark1a and 1b have 'ohter' instead of 'other' in their reference which makes those files not load in correctly

Reactions: timetugo

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.16bug?

When I tried to load and play with my old save from 0.10d it looks a lot are broken so I said to me try again from beginning.

Start new
Go Park
Look for Zareana
1) So why I should look for her when I don`t know her and aso haven`t unlocked? (logic bug !!!)
2) The movies are aso not playing.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Royarus Hey ya, have some bugs:
* Speaking with Zareana about the park shower shows Paige's headshot instead
* Zareana park shower scene: 'No video with supported format and MIME type found.'
** I played the clips in Films & TV and the sound seems to be low quality?
* Noelle's talk/insult for the terrace is still reversed
* Firefox can’t find the file at /images/noelle/noelleloss/pool/noellenakedout.jpg
** Several of the noelleloss files appear to not link properly
* The 'push further' scene in the living room has all the vids not in the style you chose and they all play at once

Last edited:

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
The journal image for Noelle is incorrect (it has been for several versions)
The code says misc/Noelle.jpg but the file is called misc/noelle.jpg which fails to load on Linux which has a case-sensitive file-system

Secondly, how does the journal exactly help the player or where can I find out on how to unlock scenes?
I molded Noelle into exactly what I wanted. I can see this behind her relationship stat. Now I can enjoy what I created.
But then in available scenes it shows Noelle anal training
So how/where/when can I achieve that?
Either that information is missing or not obvious to find and both of these options are not good
Hi, thanks for mentioning the bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, thanks for this, it will be fixed.

doesnt seem to be working for me
Hi, what exactly doesn't seem to be working?

How can you have sex with noelle after the the office foot event
Hi,

0.16bug?

When I tried to load and play with my old save from 0.10d it looks a lot are broken so I said to me try again from beginning.

Start new
Go Park
Look for Zareana
1) So why I should look for her when I don`t know her and aso haven`t unlocked? (logic bug !!!)
2) The movies are aso not playing.
Hi, thanks for telling me about the bugs I'll have them fixed!

I'm not sure why the old save wouldn't work. But there have been a lot of changes, so maybe some things will clash.

Royarus Hey ya, have some bugs:
* Speaking with Zareana about the park shower shows Paige's headshot instead
* Zareana park shower scene: 'No video with supported format and MIME type found.'
* Noelle's talk/insult for the terrace is still reversed
* Firefox can’t find the file at /images/noelle/noelleloss/pool/noellenakedout.jpg
** Several of the noelleloss files appear to not link properly
* The 'push further' scene in the living room has all the vids not in the style you chose and they all play at once
Hi, thanks for these, it helps a lot!

Can you elaborate on this:

LukatheDragon

Jun 10, 2018
Cristel i cannot do nothing with in uni or her house her profile guide is empty i try to talk but sys i dont wanna bother her and when i go for it she kicks me out

LukatheDragon

Jun 10, 2018
Nvm i got it so only one event with giovanna? I spent 500 and had 2100 havent met bambina i spent in one go tho maybe that the problem?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Can you elaborate on this:
By default, Win uses 'Films & TV' program to play movie clips.

Discovered the Lovebirds path has Noelle's picture appear twice in her room.

On Obedience path, Noelle won't let the player fuck her after being path locked? Doesn't make sense to me, but I kinda get the impression that her reaction scenes for this simply aren't done yet? From the instructions, it seems like I can affect this so that she will let you, but I have no way to judge if I really am making a difference. On this point, as a player I feel like I'm... a bit adrift.

Noelle's nickname field can be interacted with and is visible before her path is set, but this is the only indication that any sort of option will be available later, and there's no hint that they can only be used for certain paths (Obedience and I'm guessing fear?). The fields are also blank whenever you go back to her options and do not show if the player used them or not.

Appreciate all your hard work so far.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Cristel i cannot do nothing with in uni or her house her profile guide is empty i try to talk but sys i dont wanna bother her and when i go for it she kicks me out
Hi, did you do this part from the walkthrough:

Also can we access noelles laptop and how
Hi, this is not an implemented feature.

A bug with the rules. You cant do set any rules, its just plain text
Hi, just tested and all the rules work. Maybe you are not progressed far enough to use them.

Nvm i got it so only one event with giovanna? I spent 500 and had 2100 havent met bambina i spent in one go tho maybe that the problem?
Hi, yes, there is only one event with Giovanna as of now. Just tested, 500 is all it takes, doesn't matter how you spend it.

Just make sure you do it with the right stripper. You have the blonde and the brunette, the brunette is the one you should be spending it on.

By default, Win uses 'Films & TV' program to play movie clips.

Discovered the Lovebirds path has Noelle's picture appear twice in her room.

On Obedience path, Noelle won't let the player fuck her after being path locked? Doesn't make sense to me, but I kinda get the impression that her reaction scenes for this simply aren't done yet? From the instructions, it seems like I can affect this so that she will let you, but I have no way to judge if I really am making a difference. On this point, as a player I feel like I'm... a bit adrift.

Noelle's nickname field can be interacted with and is visible before her path is set, but this is the only indication that any sort of option will be available later, and there's no hint that they can only be used for certain paths (Obedience and I'm guessing fear?). The fields are also blank whenever you go back to her options and do not show if the player used them or not.

Appreciate all your hard work so far.
Hi, about the quality:
Most sound should be good, but in some scenes I used older clips with worse sound. But in general, most clips should have good sound.

About Noelle:
If it still doesn't work, send me your save so I can take a look.

Thanks for the Nickname bug. I'll have that fixed.

Reactions: Fish_lip
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes