Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'd like to try this game, there is any sharing/cuckold scene of the wife for now? (the wife is named Sarah if i have understood correctly)

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
every time i try to go oustdide i get this....an empty screen... btw what is sarahs new event? and how do i trigger it?

Sep 22, 2022
When I rest until morning and go outside , I get an empty place where I see only the house . (Administrator, please remove this error.)

Last edited:

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
so, my save is originally from v14 and I'm getting a kaylatest2 and kaylatest3 passage not found - normal?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
how to trigger the event with this mystery girl

I should give some lectures at the university.
Hi, mystery girl is not in yet.

does anyone experience this with zareana or is it just me

View attachment 2298948
so, my save is originally from v14 and I'm getting a kaylatest2 and kaylatest3 passage not found - normal?
Hi, it was fixed in the version of v0.17 that I uploaded because someone updated my threat without my knowledge, I updated it with the correct files and now I lost my complete threat (for removing a wrong update) and I doubt I'll get it back. So I can't update my own game or update with fixes.

I have the fix, but I am blocked from using it.

Do we meet mysterious girl and how?
Hi, not yet.

I'd like to try this game, there is any sharing/cuckold scene of the wife for now? (the wife is named Sarah if i have understood correctly)
Hi,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I rest until morning and go outside , I get an empty place where I see only the house . (Administrator, please remove this error.)
every time i try to go oustdide i get this....an empty screen... btw what is sarahs new event? and how do i trigger it?
Hi, as said above. I lost my own game thread so I can't do anything about it right now.

Either way, can you send me your save?

Mark low and Mark High gives an error saying that that KaylaPath3 does not exist
Hi, this was fixed in the update I published (because someone uploaded an older less fixed version, I removed it and got punished).

Thanks for the reply.

Okay, then I saw all Bambi scenes. Still, there is no picture in the Journal:
View attachment 2302227

As for Zareana.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, Bambi doesn't get a place in the journal as her role is very small. Only characters with actual storylines get their picture in the Journal.

Asket_Rus

Jan 30, 2022
Good afternoon, I went through the game 2 times due to deleted saves and 2 times I can not get the first cheat scene. How to get it? Don't refer to the job log, that doesn't work.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
this one was called to the fullest rebuild. (yeah, html says rebuild)
my notes indicates that there was othe to the fullest prior to this game. strangely cannot find it on f95 . ( not confusing it with original qsp ofc)

Last edited:

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Good afternoon, I went through the game 2 times due to deleted saves and 2 times I can not get the first cheat scene. How to get it? Don't refer to the job log, that doesn't work.
Hi, check the walkthrough, it's explained there.

royarus here is my save...
Hi here is my save
Hi, thank you both, I'll look into it!

this one was called to the fullest rebuild. (yeah, html says rebuild)
my notes indicates that there was othe to the fullest prior to this game. strangely cannot find it on f95 . ( not confusing it with original qsp ofc)
Hi, this is the same threat (and same creator) as the "original" to the fullest. I just changed the name and rebuild it.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
this is the same threat .
ah i see. i think another thing which got me confused is that i had notes about using dif nanny or wife model. so i started to think that this is NOT the rebuild one but the one i saw prior to that.
/
k. this is one is polished now. initial html was rather raw

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes