Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Can't unlock the Zareana scene. have max fitness, ran in to her in the park, had sex with daisy. what am I missing?
Hi, did you 'beat' her with running in the park?
Also, the bar is randomized. Might take a couple of times before you meet her.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Hi, this was fixed in the update I published (because someone uploaded an older less fixed version, I removed it and got punished).

Solution remove space after "
the rating for Kayla is messed up again in 18a

Last edited:

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
over and over haha.
Do i have to beat her in the race and meet her at the bar on the same day?
Hi, no it doesn't have to be in the same day.

You just need to beat her and then meet her in the bar.

the rating for Kayla is messed up again in 18a
Hi, I know, that's why it's still in the known bugs list.
Will be fixed in the next version.

Reactions: B10

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
He remade life of pedro without adding the daughters!? they were the best part of the game SMH
Life of pedro? You mean Family Life? To The Fullest is based off of Unfaithful Rebirth by Zigmut; but Royarus' version is now a complete different game on its own.

Reactions: Royarus

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Royarus Hey, I'm sending a save your way. Just to quickly note, after already triggering Zareana's shower scene in 0.18, seeing her in the park would only trigger her meeting scene. After getting Sabina's new scene to trigger, only then did Zareana's coach scene trigger.

As to the save, I just finished a morning class and tried to do an afternoon class, but the page is blank.

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Could someone answer if by doing the exhibitionist event in the garden will automatically lead to Sarah cheating or sharing with the neighbour.
I enjoy exhibitionism (look no touch variety) but I'm wary of trying as its often seen as a precursor to sharing in vn's.
Thanks

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Hi. 0.18 changes includes to 0.20 incremental patch or some media can be lost?
Hi, v0.20 is usable on v0.18.

please make the quest list work better, its not working good now.
Hi, what exactly is wrong with it?

Royarus Hey, I'm sending a save your way. Just to quickly note, after already triggering Zareana's shower scene in 0.18, seeing her in the park would only trigger her meeting scene. After getting Sabina's new scene to trigger, only then did Zareana's coach scene trigger.

As to the save, I just finished a morning class and tried to do an afternoon class, but the page is blank.
Hi, I'll check it out.

Hi, thanks for this, I'll have it fixed.

How do you get the rape content? Feels like you're just simping when you play this game
Hi, see walkthrough. It's from the moment it says:
Could someone answer if by doing the exhibitionist event in the garden will automatically lead to Sarah cheating or sharing with the neighbour.
I enjoy exhibitionism (look no touch variety) but I'm wary of trying as its often seen as a precursor to sharing in vn's.
Thanks

Reactions: Fish_lip
Jun 28, 2020
When will the progress of the main story start? The main story seems to be at a standstill for a while. Is there going to be no main story progress for the time being?

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
I seems can't trigger zareana event, i keep ran pass her but she still won't show up at the bar. Is this the dialog when you actually beat her " It takes a lot of effort but you manage to pass her. You hide quickly afterwards as you are about to collapse, but she did seem sort of impressed." Or is it something else? Because i keep getting this dialog from the running event.

Reactions: sailboat
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes