Chisse

Feb 7, 2021
i think you need to spy on Noelle 5 times after going to ashley's house, and then you go to her room on friday to follow her at the club
If someone has the latest version, can he post it please?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Aye new update has been pushed. Hopefully you guys enjoy it. I haven't had any big issues with it, and looking forward to Royarus releasing v0.22 for supporters hopefully soon.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ToTheFullest-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I followed this game because I really enjoyed the "wife diddling the sitter throughout the house, behind your back" plot, from Unfaithful Rebirth. Especially their makeout sessions.
Seems that's not going to happen here.

Reactions: mickster101

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Until now, never happened to meet Zareana at the bar... surpassed her several time in the park, had sex in the bar... but still Zareana meet never happens

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
ok i did every prerequisite for bdsm 2 and i still cant get it to work here's my save for anyone that can help

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
This game looks kool, just too much grind for me ... and, cheats are not available unless you want to pay :LOL:

guess I am just a cheat mofo.

dukeaif

Nov 2, 2019
Fantastic game! I am currently experiencing a few bugs, one of which is just stopping the game. After you get her back from the hospital, I can always see the what to call each other boxes when trying to give Noelle rules, even though there are broken code lines around each box. Additionally, I got the misplaced faith path, but there is no first sex scene, I just get a broken link.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Until now, never happened to meet Zareana at the bar... surpassed her several time in the park, had sex in the bar... but still Zareana meet never happens
Hi, can you send me your save, then I'll check what goes wrong.

ok i did every prerequisite for bdsm 2 and i still cant get it to work here's my save for anyone that can help
same boat, dont know why its not trigguring, i assume the anal means the message cause its the only anal ive found
Hi, ubb90078 thanks for the save and I found the issue:
I didn't specify this in the walkthrough, so that's on me and I'll edit that, but the problem is that you haven't done anal with Sarah yet. You need to complete the anal part in the walkthrough before bdsm2 can be triggered.

Zethr1n I don't know if that is your issue as well, but maybe try it.

Hey mate, how to trigger sarah cheat event 1? i got the second ones, but newa saw the first one there she blow some dude probably in Uni =/
Hi, the first cheat event has to be triggered before a certain point in the game, otherwise it's not available anymore, it has to be before Sarah leaves, it's defined in the walkthrough.

Fantastic game! I am currently experiencing a few bugs, one of which is just stopping the game. After you get her back from the hospital, I can always see the what to call each other boxes when trying to give Noelle rules, even though there are broken code lines around each box. Additionally, I got the misplaced faith path, but there is no first sex scene, I just get a broken link.
Hi, thanks for this, I'll have them fixed.

gofile links not working, is it just me or it happens to others as well?
Hi, seems like the links where changed / wrong. Fixed now.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
I get a error message with the Noelle BJ scene at the pool when i take her picture's.
Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <div>
Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <span>
But i can still can continue, just letting you know. Really like the game.

Xasta

Jul 3, 2019
Hello everyone, I can't trigger the event BDSM 2 for Sarah.
I read that we have to have anal with her during massages but I did it and nothing can be done in the living room as indicated in the walkthrought. Someone has an idea please ?

tookin

Apr 24, 2020
There are certainly some bugs.
The reason why bdsm2 scenes are not triggered is probably because of a bug that doesn't open the gallery and doesn't count even if you watched anal scene. This problem is beyond me. Actually, I don't know anything.

But the problem with Zareana has been fixed so that it can proceed.
I don't know if it's triggered by the original order. recommended to do it in the order of workthrough.

Wrong gallery name

&lt;a data-passage=&quot;sarahsrevengegal&quot;&gt;First anal event&lt;/a&gt;&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;br&gt;
=> &lt;a data-passage=&quot;sarahsrevengegal&quot;&gt;Cheat event 2&lt;/a&gt;&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;br&gt;

The problem that the fitness 45 scene did not appear when jogging related to Zareana

&lt;&lt;elseif $fitness gte 45&gt;&gt;
=> &lt;&lt;set $rnoelle to 100&gt;&gt;</tw-passagedata><tw-passagedata pid="462" name="parkjogzareana" tags="park" position="1900,1450" size="100,100">&lt;&lt;if $fitness gte 45&gt;&gt;

a problem that Zareana didn't show up at the bar

&lt;&lt;elseif $barhookerfuck is &quot;true&quot;&gt;&gt;
=> &lt;&lt;case 3&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;elseif $barhookerfuck is &quot;true&quot;&gt;&gt;

&lt;&lt;speech &quot;Player&quot; &quot;$name&quot;&gt;&gt;&lt;i&gt;Wait a second, she is the girl that I saw running in the park.&lt;&lt;/speech&gt;&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;
=> &lt;&lt;speech &quot;Player&quot; &quot;$name&quot;&gt;&gt;Wait a second, she is the girl that I saw running in the park.&lt;&lt;/speech&gt;&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;

&lt;&lt;case 3 4&gt;&gt;
=> &lt;&lt;case 4&gt;&gt;

In addition, the Neighbour scene 1 is not in the gallery, and after viewing the scene, the gallery name appears in a locked state (need fix)

Last edited:

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
How do you trigger Cheat Scene 2?
Can you do it before Event Activation?
I have Sarah below 200.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes