Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
So I have two games, one with Noelle molded as like a pet and the other with her was a lover, the only scene I can seem to get with her is when she is like a pet and that's when you grope her in the living room. Are the other scenes implemented yet? If so how do I get them? I've tried every option I can think of but can't seem to get anything for lovers and can only get the groping scene for the like a pet version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Has there been any discussion on having the wife mold Noelle after her memory loss into a lesbian lover? I have always hoped for a path for the wife to be the one with the nanny, and I haven't played the game in a long time, so let me know if I am off base, way out of date, totally off track and not even in the ball park.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
How to unlock girl on the right? Sabina i guess
Hi,

Has there been any discussion on having the wife mold Noelle after her memory loss into a lesbian lover? I have always hoped for a path for the wife to be the one with the nanny, and I haven't played the game in a long time, so let me know if I am off base, way out of date, totally off track and not even in the ball park.
Hi,

Can I update v0.11-->0.14 directly or do I have to download the full game?
Hi, you need the game in full. You can only update from 0.13 to 0.14.

Sep 22, 2022
Hello error when I close Noelle in her bedroom and open the next day, but when the conversation ends, an error appears: the passage "“upstairs”" does not exist.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Hi, no clue to be honest, I've removed it.
nope, evil moderators still continue adding tags that never present in games
when users ask them, they just silently delete posts and sometimes ban users. f95 is have seriously ill
#1.152 i make screenshots of all my posts

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Hello error when I close Noelle in her bedroom and open the next day, but when the conversation ends, an error appears: the passage "“upstairs”" does not exist.
Hi, thanks for the feedback, I'll have it fixed.

how do i unlock the club ??
Hi, keep playing the main (Sarah and Noelle) storyline and it will unlock.

nope, evil moderators still continue adding tags that never present in games
when users ask them, they just silently delete posts and sometimes ban users. f95 is have seriously ill
#1.152 i make screenshots of all my posts
Hi, I guess so. Might not be a bad idea indeed.

this game really really really needs a guide, journal is not doing it .........
Hi, where are you getting stuck where the journal doesn't help? If there are no hints anymore in the journal, it normally means it's the end of the line for that character (for now).

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
this game really really really needs a guide, journal is not doing it .........
Hi, where are you getting stuck where the journal doesn't help? If there are no hints anymore in the journal, it normally means it's the end of the line for that character (for now).
well, for starters, the storyline is a big mess, restarting everytime is annoying, I'm seeing 4 updates but nothing ingame and info on characters appear on other characters in the journal, it's all just half ass done or the journal is wrong.

ps. now that I'm here and thinking about it, I'm not seeing what kind of improvement this game is over the original.

Reactions: Tutuooo

Tegerian

Aug 10, 2020
So who is the wife fucking on the side? That little saturday meeting deal seemed transparent, that and four fingers up her ass on the first try, bitch please. ;)

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
When you are at the end of current update will you need to start new after each update or can you continue where you left of
Hi, you can continue where you left off.

anyone know noelle's real name ?
Angell Summers

ps. now that I'm here and thinking about it, I'm not seeing what kind of improvement this game is over the original.
Hi, well, the storyline is actually completely cleaned up, tested and working. Also the journal, apart from the below mentioned bug, it complete, correct and working. Besides that, the game is build that you can use old saves without any problems.

Character are only displayed in the journal once you have met them. How you meat them varies.

Also, if you play the 'old' game, before the rebuild, there are massive differences. Not only visible but also in the coding (talking about a mess). Read de devlog for all the changes I put through.

If you still don't believe me, here is a link to the old version:

Hi, thanks for this, I'll have it fixed.

So who is the wife fucking on the side? That little saturday meeting deal seemed transparent, that and four fingers up her ass on the first try, bitch please. ;)
Hi,

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes