Jun 18, 2017
5 minutes into exploring the house:
Code:
 Error: the passage "shedchristel" does not exist
:((n)

AirBornFire2544

Jun 2, 2020
Found a bug and not sure how to progress,
After returning with Noelle, Christel moves in and its just stuck like this, happy to provide save file.
maybe not a bug but a bit confused.

Reactions: Since1453

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Im stuck, Sarah moved out and i found out, that Noelle has been stealing money but now no matter what i do i cant seem to progress
any help?

Since1453

Aug 5, 2016
Found a bug and not sure how to progress,
After returning with Noelle, Christel moves in and its just stuck like this, happy to provide save file.
maybe not a bug but a bit confused.
this happened to me. i think it is bug, i cant forward the game after this scene.

AirBornFire2544

Jun 2, 2020
I figured how to proceed past the bug, using a save from before you reach the scene. In the console type, 'SugarCube.State.active.variables.christelevent', every number after christelevent2 has to be false.
How do you open console, sorry new to this stuff
And how do i set them to false

Last edited:

nommersfield

Jun 6, 2017
How do you open console, sorry new to this stuff
And how do i set them to false
chrome: Ctrl + Shift + J (Cmd + Option + J on Mac)
firefox: Ctrl + Shift + K (Cmd + Option + K on Mac)

then type for example: SugarCube.State.active.variables.christelevent10="false"

when you type
,"SugarCube.State.active.variables.christelevent", without the quotation marks into the console you can use the arrow keys to go through the options and set them to false like in the above example

• Red Heart
Reactions: I-Sin and Since1453

Conte33

Dec 22, 2017
a little addendum ( from a Chrome user), everytime you change the .christel event from true to false it resets if you change location, so you have to reset each time you plan to do a christel event and do it right before the event trigger (one click away so to speak). If i may venture a guess the pesky culprit may be the skip link that is in the start page.

Conte33

Dec 22, 2017
chrome: Ctrl + Shift + J (Cmd + Option + J on Mac)
firefox: Ctrl + Shift + K (Cmd + Option + K on Mac)

then type for example: SugarCube.State.active.variables.christelevent10="false"

when you type
,"SugarCube.State.active.variables.christelevent", without the quotation marks into the console you can use the arrow keys to go through the options and set them to false like in the above example
on Chrome f12 also

Reactions: I-Sin

Handi

Feb 23, 2018
Could you send a save after changing sugarcube for christel event ? i can't find any solution about it

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
so, I'm stuck on triggering Christel event 9 - go to her apartment after Sabina event 10

Sabina is already dead and going to Christel's apartment doesn't trigger anything

makoitiesto

Mar 18, 2019
I figured how to proceed past the bug, using a save from before you reach the scene. In the console type, 'SugarCube.State.active.variables.christelevent', every number after christelevent2 has to be false.
well i don't have a save before this,so any help how could i pass that scene? i'm stucked

Maxxina

Mar 24, 2019
Snímek obrazovky 2023-11-08 094901.jpg Snímek obrazovky 2023-11-08 094901.jpg What to do with this ? :/ Cant click and move this forward, when i try to click on locations on girls, going back to this right away

Reactions: Since1453
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes