WazUp42

Dec 23, 2018
I seem to get an error after starting a new game and after each scene change:

JavaScript:
An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [PassageReady]: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected identifier 'State'.
Also these errors in the cheats:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I seem to get an error after starting a new game and after each scene change:

JavaScript:
An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [PassageReady]: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected identifier 'State'.
Also these errors in the cheats:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All works fine on my end. Did you download the bugfix and play from that HTML?

Reactions: WazUp42 and nith

derive

May 2, 2018
"After you did all three of the above scenes:
Something will be automatically triggered at home in the evening or later"

How do I trigger this? I did all three scenes (including anal), but nothings happens. Relation with Noelle is "like a pet".

Reactions: gum111 and Onasou

rephyr

Dec 12, 2017
I cannot get noelle's first event to happen no matter what I do.

" I'm getting closer with Noelle. She is really fun to hang around with. I did hear some noises on the weekend at night, maybe I should check that out. "

piranh

Jun 18, 2022
OP updated with v0.25. Attached is the bugfix and walkthrough.
I don't trust your dl fam no offense

here's my attempt at a fix for the hallway.

he forgot some quotes (&quot;), some ands (i assume they're ands) and in some cases he wrote "is lte", which isn't proper syntax apparently.

to be honest I'm not sure if that was the intent. the missing quote could also have been an accidental quote, and the and could have been an or, and there could have been some bigger ommissions. hard to tell without proper testing.

I sometimes wonder how the devs here work, i guess the toolchains are really crap. that just makes what they're all producing even more amazing, given all the difficulties.

rename the .txt to .html

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I don't trust your dl fam no offense

here's my attempt at a fix for the hallway.

he forgot some quotes (&quot;), some ands (i assume they're ands) and in some cases he wrote "is lte", which isn't proper syntax apparently.

to be honest I'm not sure if that was the intent. the missing quote could also have been an accidental quote, and the and could have been an or, and there could have been some bigger ommissions. hard to tell without proper testing.

I sometimes wonder how the devs here work, i guess the toolchains are really crap. that just makes what they're all producing even more amazing, given all the difficulties.

rename the .txt to .html
Then don't download my files from the OP also :4Head:

piranh

Jun 18, 2022
Then don't download my files from the OP also :4Head:
Imagine you're a golden goose. The golden goose produces massive eggs of the purest gold. However occasionally, it sometimes just takes a regular shit.

moral of the story? idk, i guess you shouldn't put everything in your mouth?

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Can't seem to figure out the first step with Noelle. The journal says that there are "noises in the weekend at night", but I'm not seeing any new events at Night (Saturday or Sunday) anywhere around the house. She's always in her room at that time and I get the same "Knock, Enter without knocking and Peek" options every time with no new scenes.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes