Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Yeah. Adding a bunch of random side chicks is a mistake and smacks of milking. Instead concentrate on fleshing out the various end paths and planning how to bring the game to a close. That still gives you at least 6-12 months to finish this game and come with another one. Which could be as simple as "unfaithful but in an office". Side chicks aren't what people are here for, it's the mc/ noelle/ Sarah triangle.

diko12345

Oct 20, 2017
Has this game gotten an during the last year that is even worth checking out?
I see just new names on every changelog and ... they all "end" nowhere ...

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Royarus Just started 0.24 and hit Ellie's new content, and none of the new videos show up, nor even the video player itself. I thought at first because the videos were not in the ellieevent6 folder, but moving them into it didn't work either.

Edit: Hang on, I think I found the problem.
Code:
Firefox can’t find the file at /To the Fullest Rebuild - Royarus/images/ellie/ellieevent5/ellieevent6a.webm.
Unrelated code blunder:
bandicam 2023-08-14 21-53-13-071.jpg

Last edited:

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Royarus Just started 0.24 and hit Ellie's new content, and none of the new videos show up, nor even the video player itself. I thought at first because the videos were not in the ellieevent6 folder, but moving them into it didn't work either.

Edit: Hang on, I think I found the problem.
Code:
Firefox can’t find the file at /To the Fullest Rebuild - Royarus/images/ellie/ellieevent5/ellieevent6a.webm.
Unrelated code blunder:
View attachment 2852116
Royarus
Code:
/To the Fullest Rebuild - Royarus/images/noelle/noelleloss/terrace/terrrel/terrrel11.webm.
View attachment 2852152
Hi, thank you for this. I'll have them fixed!

sunji

May 2, 2017
Really feels like this game has lost sight of what it wants to be, hoping future updates bring things back into form but wishing the dev well

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Angell Summers ( Noelle in game ) had and still has the best bubble butt and thick thighs ( for her stature ) in the adult movie industry in my opinion. She has hundreds of scenes with different kinks involved. Also has a huge anal prolapse. :p Amazing choice of actress for the main focus. :)

Reactions: sunji
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes