Sep 3, 2022
To the Fullest [v0.23PE] [Royarus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:

- - -

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I played complete new and when you tell the bugs are fixed then I can say it is not true. So when you start new and see all these old bugs what have you done I can`t see nothing and to see all time the bugs in each version again and again makes no fun so I stoped to play.
Hi, I've tested the gym and blackjack again, but I can't seem to find any bugs there. See attached recordings and let me know where it goes wrong.

View attachment gymbug.webm
View attachment blackjack.webm

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Not enough to interest you if that's all your looking for from this game trust me that's all I was hoping for in this game and I have finally given up on waiting for more.
Hey, thanks for liking my post, but his question was answered twice already, including by the dev. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I played complete new and when you tell the bugs are fixed then I can say it is not true. So when you start new and see all these old bugs what have you done I can`t see nothing and to see all time the bugs in each version again and again makes no fun so I stoped to play.
Verified the gym membership bug still present.

Also, Royarus you should make more scenes with 2nd runner girl, forget her in game name, but Megan Salinas is EASILY the hottest model on entire cast.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Verified the gym membership bug still present.

Also, Royarus you should make more scenes with 2nd runner girl, forget her in game name, but Megan Salinas is EASILY the hottest model on entire cast.
Hi, can you send me your save, because as in my clips above, I can't reproduce the issue with the gym.

Aug 6, 2020
Not enough to interest you if that's all your looking for from this game trust me that's all I was hoping for in this game and I have finally given up on waiting for more.
Dude I've been waiting for more NTR content Specifically the wife. But its been a nothing burger execpt 2 scenes from past update. So iv'e stopped playing until more to come if any. I love me some dirty whore wife content.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes