phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Actually you have to find the party flyer on friday (so search the room than) or else the event won't trigger
Ok. Didn't know that. While we're talking about searching her room. I can't seem to find her on adultfriendfinder even after I find her username. It hasn't changed been changed in this new version.

Edit: Found what I was doing wrong. Should have just be using the general search.

Last edited:

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Actually you have to find the party flyer on friday (so search the room than) or else the event won't trigger
This is actually not the case. You don't need to find the party flyer to trigger the even, just have the right relationship and faithfulness levels and it should trigger on Friday or Saturday.

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
This is actually not the case. You don't need to find the party flyer to trigger the even, just have the right relationship and faithfulness levels and it should trigger on Friday or Saturday.
Than I stand corrected, than it might only have be a coindicent that it did trigger for me that way

Reactions: Royarus

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Is this buggy or since theres no way to progress after knocking there? Can back arrow to avoid it but ye
1652060852131.png

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I really dont see any difference to this and the old version -.-
Well, in all honesty, only the layout has been completely changed, to see the differences see the below link and read the dev log:

Is this buggy or since theres no way to progress after knocking there? Can back arrow to avoid it but ye
View attachment 1800763
Hi, thank you for telling me. It's fixed the new update I just released (v0.03).

Reactions: Anders Niet

Wellmaybe

Aug 9, 2017
There seems to be a tag missing.

It comes up whenever I try to "cook for everyone"
And I always seem to "not be in the mood", no matter my stats.

1652221542732.png

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
So Sarah left the house.Then what?Cant have sex with Noele,cant do a thing.What m i gonna do?
I don't understand, when Sarah leaves I can't do anything with Noelle? where does the update end?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Line 3780 needs a
Code:
<</if>>
at the end of it
Hi! Thank you for telling me, I'll have it fixed!

went to noel room clicked on search room and this happen
View attachment 1804773
Hi! Thank you for telling me, I'll go and check where this goes wrong!

jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019
any tips on how to start the new noelle scene? I've tried all interactions in all possible rooms, nothing happens...

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
any tips on how to start the new noelle scene? I've tried all interactions in all possible rooms, nothing happens...

Now I did, after you told me this, found out that there is a bug when you use old saves from previous versions. I've uploaded a fix for this now (v0.03a HTML only), hope it will trigger now.

Last edited:

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Love the game. It's just a pity that there is no creampies and pregnancy option. Would have fit the storyline well I think. The dev will have some thoughts about where the drama comes from in the end.

fapHelga

Sep 23, 2018
when i used sleeppill to sarah, nothing happen in the bedroom at night
" You enter the bedroom and see Sarah laying on bed. "

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Love the game. It's just a pity that there is no creampies and pregnancy option. Would have fit the storyline well I think. The dev will have some thoughts about where the drama comes from in the end.

when i used sleeppill to sarah, nothing happen in the bedroom at night
" You enter the bedroom and see Sarah laying on bed. "
Hi, thank you for telling me, I thought I had tackled this one. But I'll look into it and have it fixed.

new scene still doesn't trigger
Hi, I send you a PM, can you send me your save game?

Reactions: fapHelga

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
It seems the weekly option for gym does not work now. chose weekly, came back at midday still was asked to pay

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes