Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I'm getting macro problems trying to progress after Sarah runs off; I know I'm supposed to get Christel to tell me where she went because before the breakup event, the macros at her place weren't firing right and I could get the event in Christel's hallway, but now that I'm after the breakup event and I need it, it's not firing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When will be the next version coming out?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Drax951

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
So how to continue the main storyline? Must you be caught with Noelle for it to continue?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
So how to continue the main storyline? Must you be caught with Noelle for it to continue?
Hi, I can't answer that without knowing how far along you are. Either way, it should say in the journal.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I finished the new content, and Sarah is bugged and always sleeping in bed.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I finished the new content, and Sarah is bugged and always sleeping in bed.
Hi, it's not bugged as it was sort of supposed to be that way. But no worries, she will get up in the next version.

Royarus I keep giving Sarah massages but it won't clear it from the journal. :unsure:
Hi, then you haven't done everything possible yet.
Hint: It's not about the massage ;)

Hi, thank you for this. I know about the bug and it's fixed in v0.08.

lepa99

Aug 4, 2022
i cant get the game to progress the main storyline. how to make sarah catch me with noelle?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I can't even remember how to get farther, I'm stuck at 170.

Royarus I did all the anal scenes I could find, and skipped forward to the weekends uncover any anal ones I missed, even though that fetish is not my preference, one reason I was blocked from continuing. Christel STILL won't fucking talk to me, and there are no more Sarah exhibition scenes to be found, even though the game says there are. This is extremely frustrating and irritating to be stumbling blindly from time slot to time slot. If there was no way to contact you as the dev, I would just consider this a waste of hard drive space and my time, and deleted it. This is not the reaction you want your players to have to your work.

You mentioned in a changelog of how you are turning on sound for vids while also giving the player full volume control for their preferences, and for when they play. I thought that was a very smart idea considering you went with multiple vids to one page. I have a tendency to be distracted by multiple vids going at the same time, even when I try to focus on them in sequence.

Bugs:
* Noelle appears in her room at the same time when she is set to be in the kitchen on weekends. Kitchen interaction does not use stats or advance time.
* Sabine's intro can still be triggered at the bar after the first meeting. Her pic is even named properly when she gives MC her alias.
* Events can be triggered at late night, but when you go to continue with them, time moves forward to sleeping instead. I only know of this happening with events at the bar and visiting Christel's apartment.
* Noted the errors in another post about knocking at Christel's door, also happens on the repeat visits scene.
* Noelle's bathroom spy scene cannot be completed. (If it's something like a 5% chance, I DO consider that a bug to be fixed, on purpose or not.)
* Various spelling errors (to and too, 'eachother', but also mistakes any native speaker could make). I recommend using Grammarly, I'm a native speaker and find even the free version to be very helpful.

Last edited:

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
i cant raise my relationship with christel. the game says i shouldnt bother her with my conversations and it doesnt raise higher than 67
Hi, that is strange, you need 75, let me check this.

Edit: When I talk to Chistel at the Uni (as said in the Journal) it raises the stat 5 every time I talk to her.

I can't even remember how to get farther, I'm stuck at 170.

Royarus I did all the anal scenes I could find, and skipped forward to the weekends uncover any anal ones I missed, even though that fetish is not my preference, one reason I was blocked from continuing. Christel STILL won't fucking talk to me, and there are no more Sarah exhibition scenes to be found, even though the game says there are. This is extremely frustrating and irritating to be stumbling blindly from time slot to time slot. If there was no way to contact you as the dev, I would just consider this a waste of hard drive space and my time, and deleted it. This is not the reaction you want your players to have to your work.

You mentioned in a changelog of how you are turning on sound for vids while also giving the player full volume control for their preferences, and for when they play. I thought that was a very smart idea considering you went with multiple vids to one page. I have a tendency to be distracted by multiple vids going at the same time, even when I try to focus on them in sequence.

Bugs:
* Noelle appears in her room at the same time when she is set to be in the kitchen on weekends. Kitchen interaction does not use stats or advance time.
* Sabine's intro can still be triggered at the bar after the first meeting. Her pic is even named properly when she gives MC her alias.
* Events can be triggered at late night, but when you go to continue with them, time moves forward to sleeping instead. I only know of this happening with events at the bar and visiting Christel's apartment.
* Noted the errors in another post about knocking at Christel's door, also happens on the repeat visits scene.
* Noelle's bathroom spy scene cannot be completed. (If it's something like a 5% chance, I DO consider that a bug to be fixed, on purpose or not.)
* Various spelling errors (to and too, 'eachother', but also mistakes any native speaker could make). I recommend using Grammarly, I'm a native speaker and find even the free version to be very helpful.
Hi, thank you so much for the bugs and feedback! I will look into those.

About your game. Can you send me you save file so I can see where you are exactly and where it goes wrong. I can learn a lot from that. You can comment your save file here, send me a PM here or send it on my Discord.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes