baietelul

Mar 24, 2020
After my wife left, I can't find her. I kept searching at different times of the day at the university...in vain.

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
so a couple of bug reports..any interaction with noelle +peter sends u to uni..and noelle still doesnt cook for everyone..(bug?? not implemented yet??) or maybe her stats arent still high enough?
Noelle Relationship: 134
Noelle Fear: 112
Noelle Trust: -2
Noelle Obedience: 180 also every time i "go" to noelle it says work in progress... is there a sex scene with her in this update?? also every time i go to her room at night and "touch her" all though i have energy/hygiene at max i am send to sleep:p also this
Sarah: BathroomNoelle: Kitchen but she is at her room(monday morning)... and u can interact with her.. also there must be a bug that messes her stats when u tell her to get on her knees at livingroom cause before:
Relationship Sarah: Max
Noelle Relationship: 148
Noelle Fear: 114
Noelle Trust: 5
Noelle Obedience: 206
and after: Relationship Sarah: 245
Noelle Relationship: 152
Noelle Fear: 114
Noelle Trust: 8
Noelle Obedience: 218
at which point u are again send to sleep though 140/150 energy and its morning?

Last edited:

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
what do we need to do to get the ntr scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this game just a “miserable life simulator”? Fuck, if my real life were as unhappy as this game, I would’ve committed suicide ages ago
Hi, well not to worry, it will get better.

is there anything to do after sarah catches you cheating with noelle? i have been aimlessly clicking around for 15 mins now
Hi, yes, follow the instructions in the Journal. (I see that Thermophob told you already).

Kitchen error still there,when i ask Noelle to make food.
Hi, thanks for this, I'll check it out.

Royarus Noelle's talk options at the pool, talk is set to Obedience and insult is set to Trust.
Hi, thanks for the feedback, I'll have it fixed.

how do i find the mystery girl in the journal?
Hi, the mystery girl is not to be found yet, apart from the 2 locations.

Hi, thanks for this, I'll have it fixed.

Who in their right mind puts a yellow background with white font for speech bubbles?
Hi, that would be me. And on my screen it's good readable? Your experience is different?

After my wife left, I can't find her. I kept searching at different times of the day at the university...in vain.
Hi, follow the steps in the journal and you'll find her.

so a couple of bug reports..any interaction with noelle +peter sends u to uni..and noelle still doesnt cook for everyone..(bug?? not implemented yet??) or maybe her stats arent still high enough?
Noelle Relationship: 134
Noelle Fear: 112
Noelle Trust: -2
Noelle Obedience: 180 also every time i "go" to noelle it says work in progress... is there a sex scene with her in this update?? also every time i go to her room at night and "touch her" all though i have energy/hygiene at max i am send to sleep:p also this
Sarah: BathroomNoelle: Kitchen but she is at her room(monday morning)... and u can interact with her..
Hi, thanks for the feedback, I'll look into them all. The kitchen is indeed a bug.

69in98

Oct 30, 2019
If you trigger scene 'suspicious1' (confronting Noelle about the credit card) at night, time progresses, forcing you to sleep before the next scene in the chain can trigger. This breaks the chains and soft locks progress. The scene will not fire again.

Quick fix for anyone stuck in that situation
SugarCube.State.variables.suspiciousevent = 'false'

Yes, false needs to be in quotes, as for some reason the boolean is a string.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes