5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ElisarStudio

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2017
RlW4mi.png

Overview:
The events of this game revolve around the main character of the Threads of Destiny game and his acquaintance with a mysterious lady from a brothel.
Naitras: Threads of Destiny is currently being reworked, you can find more about it on .
Thread Updated: 2022-10-24
Release Date: 2022-10-20
Developer: ElisarStudio - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0U
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Threads of Destiny
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - -
- - -

Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_19.png Screenshot_10.png
Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_14.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_21.png Screenshot_22.png Screenshot_24.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ElisarStudio

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2017
You got a goldmine here, personally i would have released this on Steam($$$)

Checking for furries
Alas, this is only one fully finished long story quest from our main game TOD.
TOD is now on the long journey of porting to Unity...
Therefore, I can’t even imagine whether it is possible to release such Fragments on Steam:unsure:
Almost all furries remained in the main game:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: lTTMl and BaasB

SQui

Jul 25, 2018
About Original game:
Good design with warmly art let you feel some atmoesphere of magical medival. Plot was good and was intresting what happens next, Overall nice to read(atleast on russian).
Some problems with movement,feels like engine dont support isometric at all and was forced into.

About Devolopment Process:
Found that game in 2019, and lastly visit in 2020 version was 0.23, sadly its almost noting to see after 3 years.
At game development site we see 2 games in progress and 2 concepts, and if rly i dont undertand that strategy, you just dropped a game, and now anonse two new (yeh 1 remake but still) with 3 people crew, kinda strange.

Alas, this is only one fully finished long story quest from our main game TOD.
TOD is now on the long journey of porting to Unity...
Therefore, I can’t even imagine whether it is possible to release such Fragments on Steam:unsure:
Almost all furries remained in the main game:sneaky:
Are you sure? In last years Steam become more loyal for 18+ content.
I mean they literly have game with title "Sex and the Furry Titty".

About Payment(IMO):
I think patron,boosty is poorly choice in this point, Kickstarter campain looks more realistic.(you have 2 demo to share)
When is see in F95, sentence like game will remaked/transferd,its always come to mind words "yeh, that game is dead, and i will never see its end".

P.S Still "Hopes Up"

Skeeve1

May 10, 2022
My first time i played your game i was very surprised about your work, so a good story and interesting characters , it was very fun to play and i hope if i can you support next time, now it is not possible for me, sorry.

Reactions: ElisarStudio

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
It is needed to play thd before this one ? I would like to understand the story before play the prequel ^^or is not necessary?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes