VN Others Completed Today, She's Embraced by Someone Again ~ The Secret Job of the Beloved Lover [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
1711954983828.png

Overview:
The protagonist has a childhood friend who grows up together with him named Kougami Yukimi. Although he has feelings for her, he never confesses, and then, Yukimi passes the entrance exam first and moves to the city.
A year later, he passes the exam as well, moves to Tokyo, and reunites with Yukimi. He then confesses his feelings, which he has been harbouring for over a year, and asks to go out with her. However, she refuses, telling him that even though she likes him, she cannot go out with him. When asking for the reason, Yukimi becomes reticent and does not give him a clear answer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2023-05-26
Original Title: 今日も誰かに抱かれる彼女 ~愛する恋人の秘密の仕事
Aliases: Kyou mo Dare ka ni Dakareru Kanojo ~ Ai Suru Koibito no Himitsu no Shigoto
Developer: Atelier Sakura -
Translator: HOKORI SAMA
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (CHAT GPT 3.5 Turbo)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2-5 hours)
VNDB:
Store: -
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches only:

1711955408084.png 1711955447277.png 1711955509343.png 1711955545571.png 1711955612739.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Commissioned by - MarsAbove765
It have these following elements-
  • NTR/Netorare (Unavoidable)
  • Pregnancy
  • Both Male and Female POV
  • Gangbang
Menu is not translated.
Report any bug or issue.
Support the original developer.
Also if anyone want to contribute by improving the translation , I have provided the .ks file that have the scenario text just edit them and pack them back with the packer provided.

Thanks.

Last edited:

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
"The protagonist has a childhood friend who grows up together with HIM"
>female protagonist
Stop pretending already.

Reactions: Tamsay

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TodayShesEmbracedBySomeoneAgainTheSecretJobOfTheBelovedLover-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: DrHid

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
I could tell this was written by Nakamori just from the synopsis.

He is one of Atelier Sakura's three semi-permanent writers and should not even be allowed to write a blog post, much less a visual novel. All his stories include things like what this synopsis alone describes. Things just happen without meaning, thought or dialogue. It is like reading walls of text by ChatGPT describing the colour of a wallpaper. He does not do conversations.

The games you actually like by Atelier Sakura are almost always exclusively written by either Zuka or Onboro. All the others are by Nakamori.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022

He is one of Atelier Sakura's three semi-permanent writers and should not even be allowed to write a blog post, much less a visual novel. All his stories include things like what this synopsis alone describes. Things just happen without meaning, thought or dialogue. It is like reading walls of text by ChatGPT describing the colour of a wallpaper. He does not do conversations.

The games you actually like by Atelier Sakura are almost always exclusively written by either Zuka or Onboro. All the others are by Nakamori.
Damn!! Didn't knew it.

MarsAbove765

Jul 9, 2023

Might be an annoying question, but would you mind making a list of the ones written by Zuka or Onboro that haven’t been translated?
I’d be down to work with HOKORI SAMA to have these translated, and then working on polishing the MTL afterwards. Thanks!

Reactions: Insur

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
So how is the translation? Readable now or MTL to be improved and check up again in a few months?

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Might be an annoying question, but would you mind making a list of the ones written by Zuka or Onboro that haven’t been translated?
I’d be down to work with HOKORI SAMA to have these translated, and then working on polishing the MTL afterwards. Thanks!
and
My personal reccommendation would be to translate , its an older one but the story is actually gud

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
I think most of Zuka's best words have been translated. But a lot Onboro's isn't. Both these titles are well-liked.

(Classic NTR)
(Surprising amount of endings)

Sep 4, 2018

But how bad can his writing really be?

I mean, when it comes to Eroge, out of all VNs and games out there very few have a barely decent writing anyways.

Sometimes a game has a good overall story, nice world building, the characters have a well-developed background, everything is fine but when it comes sex and relationships things get out of the rails and it completely misses the spot, usually being far away from any sort of realism. And its fine, a game is where we give life to fantasy and detach ourselves from the real world, we are here for the big boobas and lewd arses, so I never expect good writing anyways.

But in the extremely rare instances where the Eroge has "professional grade" writing, where you can have a deeply immersion and can even see it developing in a real world scenario in a believable manner, the writer is a woman.

But I digress, is this VN worth a go?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote