14-1-2021: Version 0.1.9
- Added cat outfit(Work) rank 4
- Added school outfit(Work) rank 3
- Added Quest 4
- Added Credits page

Reactions: DJ678545 and Xtmr61

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Let me guess, the tag: oral sex is a liar, after reading the dev note, am I right? :WeSmart:
Don't know if this is a joke or not but just letting you know that the Dev Note is basically at the very first release of the Game, if anything they should probably change/remove the extremely outdated Dev note

Nov 10, 2019
Don't know if this is a joke or not but just letting you know that the Dev Note is basically at the very first release of the Game, if anything they should probably change/remove the extremely outdated Dev note
That said, do we know if more "tags" are planned? (skimming through here, if it's said before, sorry)

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Its beautiful made really, the Animations are good. the dev see some details, i see it too. thx for it. Story is ok, (bdsm). What i miss is an indicator when my avatar cum. thx for share

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
This looks nearly complete. Anyone know if this is the last planned update or are there more on the way?
It will be complete when her character build is sealed and she's either a full-fledged painslut or a good cumpet, which in Pinktea's games usually happens upon reaching lv 6. So far, she hasn't orgasmed from spanking, so there's still one step to go.

And I'd be surprised if he does not add the option to feed her under the table, which is almost PinkTea's trademark. The only reason you have to feed her is to convince her at one point that she'd be better off slurping cream from a cat bowl.

Jh0nCl3mens

Jun 3, 2020
I would love if this game had like a pregnancy scene and maybe when you punish her, a humiliation scene where she's on a leash and you leave her in the room on all fours and she's only given a bowl to drink out of and if she has to go pee she uses the same bowl for that as well.

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Linux:
Android:
Mac:
Windows:

26-1-2021: Version 0.2.0
- Added sleep together; rank 5 - Has ⅓ chance to occur and requires mood; happy.
- Added work - Clean toilet

Chrissone

Apr 30, 2020
To be honest, this game would never feel rushed given the theme and the dedication to make this a better game

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I would love if this game had like a pregnancy scene and maybe when you punish her, a humiliation scene where she's on a leash and you leave her in the room on all fours and she's only given a bowl to drink out of and if she has to go pee she uses the same bowl for that as well.
Bowl feeding or drinking is bound to happen. There is a reason why you have an option of eating 'at the table', starving your slave and having a kitty outfit for her in the wardrobe. Sooner or later an option 'on the floor' will be added.

Reactions: Chrissone
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes