Unity Completed Together Again / Slave of Passion [v1.0.3] [Pink Tea Games]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I would love if this game had like a pregnancy scene and maybe when you punish her, a humiliation scene where she's on a leash and you leave her in the room on all fours and she's only given a bowl to drink out of and if she has to go pee she uses the same bowl for that as well.
I'd love a pregnancy scene, but as a final scene. Like they both learn she's pregnant, final words from the MC then game ends. It would be a nice ending imo

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sprintupstairs

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
if you kinda use the cheat it will be ending of the game, in save slot. You find the option to fuck after you give her the daily task for the day then bedtime and tell her to blow you and after do x1/x2/x3, cum before cuming in her face or mouth, extra opition will say to fuck her and enjoy.

Posab

Oct 2, 2019

Version 0.2.1 Changelog

- Added Quest 5 (pet) - There are 3 possible routes to this quest (3 sex scenes)
- Added dialogue for rank 6

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yes! New update from Pink tea finally come out, can't wait to give the girl more head pat. Even though this game let you choose to be good or bad guy, I just want to treat the girl as in Teaching Feelings

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Mac version says I don't have permission so contact admin any help??
open a Terminal window (e.g. by right-clicking on the Together Again app and then selecting to open a new Terminal window). then type "chmod +x [drag and drop the Together Again app here]". 'chmod -R a+x' seems to work as well.

less convoluted: use this tool

dmmt

May 8, 2020
nice little game, but too simple and too 'same' throughout the choices.

3 play throughs..1 mixed nice/mean, 1 nice and 1 mean

all led to exactly the same scenes. Small dialogue differences, but utterly identical outcomes.

Mar 3, 2018
So to the people who've played this game, is the game really about a suicidal girl that you take advantage of, or is that just the wrong synopsis of the game?

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes