Unity Completed Together Again / Slave of Passion [v1.0.3] [Pink Tea Games]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Some dialogue, decreased whip marks, tears etc. basically anything that suggests its non-consensual. Thats why older games got removed from his Patreon as well.
I dont particularly care about this game, i think its his worst title so far but the way things are going theres very little chance we will ever get something similar to SLOG which was imo the best.

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Some dialogue, decreased whip marks, tears etc. basically anything that suggests its non-consensual. Thats why older games got removed from his Patreon as well.
I dont particularly care about this game, i think its his worst title so far but the way things are going theres very little chance we will ever get something similar to SLOG which was imo the best.
Sad, but there's always hope he'll continue to release mods that allow these features on some other site...

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Ignoring the fact that the patches and mods are still grounds for patreon to go apeshit on you.

Either we have some fan-made stuff or he tries to move to subcribestar.

Don't see any of those happening any time soon.

Almost 5 years doing this and just now they get the hammer.
I heard that the dev from Breeders of the Nephelym got hit too recently, for incest stuff.

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
This reminds me of another game named Stones in which the dev has stopped for similar reasons... :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: rKnight

MrTaylor123

Sep 4, 2019
Dev claims he HAS a subscribestar but nobody follows it so he likely won't migrate. This is honestly a shame because this is my favorite of his games. I'm genuinely invested in this character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Oh right, .

I mean, dude barely posts in there and I reckon most people never heard of it unless they specifically asked for a different method of supporting instead of patreon.

And yeah, like I said, even if subscribestar was their only support method they wouldn't get as many people in there.

Shame...

Reactions: junior20000

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
News:

Greetings everyone,

It looks like I’ve been able to iron out the problems with Together Again and my Patreon account with Patreon’s Trust and Safely team.

After some deliberation, I’ve come to thinking that the best thing to do going forward is to make 2 versions of Together Again. Firstly, the Patreon version, which will adhere to Patreon’s regulations. Secondly, the more risqué version which I’ve retitled Slave Of Passion and will be available through .

Both games will be very similar. The only difference will be small changes to dialogue, removal of tears and lessening of whip marks during sex/punishment scenes. Again, let me reiterate: Differences between the two versions will be minimal. For those that don’t read the dialogue closely or don’t care much about small details will probably not notice any difference at all.

Therefore, for you guys, the patrons who support my work, this is what I’d recommend:

1) For those of you who...
- Prefer the kind route
- Aren’t so interested in the harsher side of the game
- Are not bothered about minor changes

….I would remain with the Patreon version (Together Again)

2) For those of you who...
- Want Together Again as originally intended (albeit with only a few minor changes)
- Prefer the slightly more risque/harsher themes

...I would consider subscribing to my

I hope I’ve found a way that will satisfy everyone's needs. I have to say that for myself, it’s a relief to both be able to continue here on Patreon, and to be able to release an alternative, unaltered version on another platform. It will be a little more work for me, but it’s a small price to pay in exchange for doing what I love.

Thanks everyone for your understanding, and feel free to ask anything if you have any questions, either by posting below in the comments or PMing me.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Ok, so they're doing a tame version for Patreon and the "real" version for Substar.

I... I don't know if this actually works.
Patreon usually does that thing where they track everywhere their creators post and stuff.
I'm pretty sure that a different creator has gotten into trouble because of something like this, don't quote me on that.

Also on a different topic, wonder which version would end up in our hands. Usually the amount of people in Substar tends to be a lot less compared to Patreon (people trust more the familiar one).

Eh, to be honest I always play the softie route on PinkTea's games so I don't think this would affect me that much.

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
Been a fan of her work(somehow I assume PinkTea is a woman) and she always does great work.....

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Original PT is dead, theres no sugar coating it. Chances of seeing another SLOG or EC are close to zero.
From his Patreon comment section:
"DDK
will this impact future developements?(...)
Pink Tea
I certainly have to be more careful from here on out, especially on Patreon."

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So, reading the comments...this game was more darker and was later soften up?

Like, the game description is pretty vague and one thing i don't like about this site.
The descriptions almost tell you nothing about what kind of games these are...

Like Elven Conquest, do you like ho around kidnapping and raping elves?
Is it dark? More light hearted? Are you nice or an ass?
I dunno...

I mean, reading this game's description sounds like you find a suicidal girl, kidnap and rape her, forcefully turning her into a slave.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
So, reading the comments...this game was more darker and was later soften up?

Like, the game description is pretty vague and one thing i don't like about this site.
The descriptions almost tell you nothing about what kind of games these are...

Like Elven Conquest, do you like ho around kidnapping and raping elves?
Is it dark? More light hearted? Are you nice or an ass?
I dunno...

I mean, reading this game's description sounds like you find a suicidal girl, kidnap and rape her, forcefully turning her into a slave.
I wouldn't call it forced. She's basically consenting to all of it. It's essentially a situation where she's literally to the point where she wants to kill herself, what could she possibly lose going along with this slave thing, and you can choose whether to pursue a more romantic role for her recovery, or a more traditional harsher slave/domination role.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes