Unity Completed Together Again / Slave of Passion [v1.0.3] [Pink Tea Games]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I’ve seen rimming a couple of times in Pink Tea games, so it might be making its way, but never pissing iirc, so idk about that.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Thank you first for sharing your work, very good.
I just wanted to suggest that having made the decisions that are present in the game (Treat her well) even after a moment she acted like a slave when she did not choose those options, I know that maybe the focus of the game is not to have vanilla route, but in some At the moment they want to implement it, I would see it with good eyes, thanks again for sharing, and sorry for the bad English.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Slave of Passion 0.2.4 (Together again but Subscribestar version)

Added a link to your post on the OP.
Cheers and thanks! (y)

Also added the Dev's other links to the OP for - - -

669175a3-f2e8-42e1-ba57-e9e6477ff009-716x0.jpg

EvxRAhtVgAoqEzP.jpg Es055rNVoAcMQpT.jpg

Reactions: travin213

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The Patreon one has lighter difference in its shading of spanking and lighter dialogue compared to the Subscribestar version, if you go through this thread I think you can find a more detailed version of the differencees than me saying stuff off the top of my head
So this version was more brutal in dialogues and BDSM would be least censored than the Patreon version? Interesting, I think I'll check this version to see for myself how hardcore it was
Still wish Mod would add more official download links in the OP thread for this version beside linking the post

Reactions: junior20000

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So basically this is like 50 shades of gray but more wholesome and actually good?

Nice.

Does this have like multiple endings or do options just slightly alter minor dialogue?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
The game is overall pretty good.

One thing I don't like though is that at one point you're forced to chose between having a threesome with a girl that bullied her or have a threesome with a guy.

Wonder if that's only in the Subscribestar version.
Also, some rags are missing for the later.

darkengeobr

Jul 11, 2018
So this version was more brutal in dialogues and BDSM would be least censored than the Patreon version? Interesting, I think I'll check this version to see for myself how hardcore it was
Still wish Mod would add more official download links in the OP thread for this version beside linking the post
Which one is better though? i never played this before

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Which one is better though? i never played this before
I think the more vanilla version was much better in my own opinion because I like the girl character so I always choose to treat her nice, but if you like to be more brutal then that version would be more fun

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Together Again Version 0.2.5

Changelog
- Added Cute underwear outfit - rank 5
- Added rope harness outfit - rank 6
- Added slave outfit - rank 6
- Added succubus outfit - rank 6
- Added harem girl outfit - rank 6
- Added footjob (sex) - rank 6

going to take a bit to get the Subscribestar version up

Jun 15, 2018
makes me wonder if there're other subscribestar versions of his other games like SLOG or Elven Conquest? Or is this his first work where he makes 2 version of it?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
makes me wonder if there're other subscribestar versions of his other games like SLOG or Elven Conquest? Or is this his first work where he makes 2 version of it?
This is the first time where he made 2 versions because Patreon randomly decided to discriminate against him. So for this game, the subscribestar version is the official version and the patreon version is the censored version :)

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes