Slave of Passion 0.2.6
-
-
-
-

Last edited by a moderator:

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Wait that's it? We gonna get some endings after rank 7 and no more?
Quote from the patreon post
"Hi everyone. Another update. I just realized I’ve been working pretty hard this past month, doing most of the artwork myself, so I think I’ll take it a little easier next month.

This time I’ve been working on the ending part. In this update 3 out of 5 of the unique ending sex scenes are included. The other 2 will be added next month.
Since the ending is only half complete and still a little rough around the edges, for people who want to experience the ending as it’s meant to be I would recommend waiting and playing next month’s build.

For those who don’t mind seeing the content early, feel free to go right ahead and play."

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Wait...we're already at tthe endings?

That was....kinda short...

Well, it was a fun game, if the dev makes a new game, I hope it's more like this one and not like Elven Conquest...

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Slave of Passion 0.2.6
-
-
-
-
Mods, whould be great if you added this to the first page
Thanks so much Posab - updated the OP to this new version and added Nopy links to your post.

Cheers

Reactions: Savec and anon8525

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
hello someone would be so kind to upload the game to mega I can not download through the direct links

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
You find a girl who wants to kill herself. You treat her by "breaking" her.
What the premise of a game? I get that this is a "trainer simulator", but with such description I dont know what to expect.
Like, what, you train her like "suck my dick, and then I let you commit suicide....NO!!!!!! NO TEETHES!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!! *bitch slap.mp3* BAD BITCH!!!! NO SUICIDE TODAY!!!!!!"????

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
What the premise of a game? I get that this is a "trainer simulator", but with such description I dont know what to expect.
Like, what, you train her like "suck my dick, and then I let you commit suicide....NO!!!!!! NO TEETHES!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!! *bitch slap.mp3* BAD BITCH!!!! NO SUICIDE TODAY!!!!!!"????
a frustrated, orphaned young woman who wants to be a sub but everyone tells her shes wrong.

8bitKink

Nov 15, 2018
Does this have potential to reach for Teaching Feeling ? I guess we'll have to wait to find out

hollywoodf95

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone else getting a reset bug in the latest release? At rank 6, after a footjob scene, the music cut out and the counters reset to 0. I only had 20 XP, and she was mood: gloomy, arousal: 0, affection: 5, discipline: 12. Since you can't make separate saves in this game, that's it, my run is dead. Kinda sucks.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
All of Pink Tea's games are sort of the same. This one is more wholesome then some of his past works, and of deceptively high production quality, but it's not like Teaching Feeling. Though there are superficial similarities, closer than to previous games.
It's like his past slave trainer games, only in a modern setting and thus a lot more consensual.
Edit: Removed two embarrassing typos.

Last edited:

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
21-7-2021: Version 0.2.7
- Added Happy end scene (Harem outfit)
- Added Public end scene (Public toilet - slave outfit)
- Added message panel to ‘end scene’
- Added outro text and sound effects to ‘end scene’

Ending guide

For 'Eager' or 'Princess' character:
Save her from the guy => Happiness ending
Don't save her from the guy => Accept her => Acceptance ending
Don't save her from the guy => Reject her => Retribution ending

For 'Dispirited' or 'Timid' character:
Go to cliffs => Say you love her => Be kind to her => Happiness ending
Fail to find her, or make her run away again => Forgive her => Forgiveness ending
Fail to find her, or make her run away again => Do't forgive => Punishment ending

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes