Unity Completed Together Again / Slave of Passion [v1.0.3] [Pink Tea Games]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
i played the 0.2.4 version is there a big difference in 0.2.7? if not then better to wait for the final version.

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
i played the 0.2.4 version is there a big difference in 0.2.7? if not then better to wait for the final version.
Yes: all of the endings are available now. However, I don't know what will be the difference between 0.2.7 and 1.0 (which is supposed to be released next month). The dev says on his patron that there are still a few more things he wants to add for 1.0 (but I don't have access to the patreon posts, so I don't know what are those few things (if anyone can tell me, it would be greatly appreciated)).

Btw, thank you so much to those who take the time to upload the uncensored version. I think it's incredible we have to suffer from censorship in 2021 as if we were still in the Middle Ages.

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Slave of Passion 0.2.7
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Windows: - -

Last edited by a moderator:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Can I transfer saves from 2.6 to 2.7? Also, how do I unlock that public end scene?

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Slave of passion has some things (like tears iirc and a few others) that Patreon didn't allow the game to have. Basically slave of passion is the subscribestar version and together again is the patreon version.
So,is subscribestar version the more "complete" of the two?If I want a full unedited experience,the way developer intended to make the game,should I download Slave of passion?Thanks.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Slave of passion has some things (like tears iirc and a few others) that Patreon didn't allow the game to have. Basically slave of passion is the subscribestar version and together again is the patreon version.
no tears on patreon ? are you fucking serious :ROFLMAO: ?

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
How do you unlock the public toilet ending scene? I wish it were possible to just do all the end scenes after the yyou get the ending.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I assume rejecting her after she escapes the kidnapper? ... Actually, I don't know. I've been wondering the same, but no idea, and not enough drive to find out as of yet.

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
whats the difference between the main and slave of passion versions?
Have you at least used the research tool on this thread to try and get the answer of your question?

Anyway, the main, true and uncensored version of the game is "slave of passion", not "together again". The patreon version, called "together again", is censored on many levels (no tears, no whip marks, ...).
Unless you specifically want a more lovey-dovey version, there's no reason no to go for the uncensored version of the game: "slave of passion".

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes