Unity Completed Together Again / Slave of Passion [v1.0.3] [Pink Tea Games]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
I know it isn't the place to post this and I apologize for that but

Realms of Bondage version 0.0.1:

Girls that have scenes for them: Pink haired one next to the throne, The punishment room with Seraphine, Rhianon and Faye from Elven Conquest 1/2

Returning girls with no scenes (all in the bedroom): Justice from Elven Conquest 1, Primrose and Elenore from Elven conquest 2

Sleeping with a girl in the bedroom seems to be a selector for who is in the punishment room: Faye and Elenore is connected to eachother, Primrose and Rhiannon seem to be connected, and Justice and Seraphine seems to be connected

Last edited:

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
I`m not sure if this is the place for this question , but is anyone experiencing problems with the left side being cut off ?
I am missing part of the dialogue and I believe this prevents finishing the beach scene I have included a screenshot of what I am dealing with , can anyone please help
Thank you in advance

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I`m not sure if this is the place for this question , but is anyone experiencing problems with the left side being cut off ?
I am missing part of the dialogue and I believe this prevents finishing the beach scene I have included a screenshot of what I am dealing with , can anyone please help
Thank you in advance
The game isn't even supposed to run at anything other than a 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratio. Did you set up a custom resolution somewhere?

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
The game isn't even supposed to run at anything other than a 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratio. Did you set up a custom resolution somewhere?
Thank you for your reply , no I did not set up any custom resolution , I am running everything as it came dell 7010 with windows 10 pro and an Acer 24 inch monitor plug and play

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
Thank you for your reply , no I did not set up any custom resolution , I am running everything as it came dell 7010 with windows 10 pro and an Acer 24 inch monitor plug and play

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Interesting. Well, it looks like you're running it at 1280x1024. If you just change it to a 16:9 or 16:10 resolution in the launcher, say 1280x720, 1280x800, 1366x768, etc., it should work fine.

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
Interesting. Well, it looks like you're running it at 1280x1024. If you just change it to a 16:9 or 16:10 resolution in the launcher, say 1280x720, 1280x800, 1366x768, etc., it should work fine.
First I am sorry for the multiple reply to mathesar ,I got a notice that my reply was not posted so like an idiot I hit reply again
If by the launcher you mean the window that appears when I first launch the game ,it does not let me change the resolution the only option I can change is graphics quality

UPdate it was my graphics card not wanting to play fair , so I took it out and I`m running at 1920X1080
which puts me around 16:10 anyway Thank you for your help

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
T
Together Again 1.0
Windows
Mac
Linux
Android

12-8-2021: Version 1.0
- Added ending image
- Fixed various spelling and grammar errors
Thank you for sharing the new update of this game, I'm truly are grateful. By the way why don't you made a thread for Realm of Bondage? And does the version you shared are the Patreon or the version on Subscribestar?

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Wait, the game is seriously complete?

I never played this, but wasn't it like 0.2.x just a while ago? And now it's 1.0?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: scrumbles

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
Wait, the game is seriously complete?

I never played this, but wasn't it like 0.2.x just a while ago? And now it's 1.0?
the 0.2 does not translate to 20% complete, that is just a name for the build. It can be 0.10 and be 99% complete, or 0.30 and have just 5% of the intended game done.

Reactions: scrumbles

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
the 0.2 does not translate to 20% complete, that is just a name for the build. It can be 0.10 and be 99% complete, or 0.30 and have just 5% of the intended game done.
For under 0.10, since at that point you go beyond decimal, yeah, no way to tell, I don't expect a number like that to be accurate.

But before that, it does feel weird for it to jump from 0.2 to 1.0. Maybe instead of bunch of 0.2.x versions he should have started moving forward on 0.x.

It might seem meaningless, but I at least ignored this game for a long while because I thought 0.2 must mean it's a long time before it's finished, and I generally prefer playing finished games, or at least ones where most of the stuff is done.

Maybe an off-top, but I guess I'll have to look at Seeds Of Chaos again. I kinda ignored that game for similar reason, it seems like it's been 0.2 for like forever.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Not enough games like this :) Glad to see it getting more love from the dev. Look forward to any additional updates/new games they come out with.

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
For under 0.10, since at that point you go beyond decimal, yeah, no way to tell, I don't expect a number like that to be accurate.

But before that, it does feel weird for it to jump from 0.2 to 1.0. Maybe instead of bunch of 0.2.x versions he should have started moving forward on 0.x.

It might seem meaningless, but I at least ignored this game for a long while because I thought 0.2 must mean it's a long time before it's finished, and I generally prefer playing finished games, or at least ones where most of the stuff is done.

Maybe an off-top, but I guess I'll have to look at Seeds Of Chaos again. I kinda ignored that game for similar reason, it seems like it's been 0.2 for like forever.
Yeah, this here is an example where the dev didn't use the version numbers to his advantage to try and represent how close to done the game is , while there are other devs that race on having a "higher" version to fool some people into thinking the game is closer to finish.
In the end, never look at version numbers, only at the "complete" tag.
As for seeds of chaos, it has quite a lot of content, but the game either isn't anywhere near completion, or will be split into sequels (or the worst case, rushed to finish).

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Is the 1.0 version the same version as Slave of Passion 2.7?
Seems like this Slave of Passion is the original version

Reactions: big numbers
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes