Unity Completed Together Again / Slave of Passion [v1.0.3] [Pink Tea Games]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Kaviktal

Jan 17, 2018
"You find a girl who wants to kill herself. You treat her by "breaking" her."

Is this really the premise this time around? I'm starting to think PinkTea has some severe mental issues. In every game he goes further and further doing mental gymnastics to justify a BDSM fetish that he feels so guilty about, he needs to pretend the MC is actually doing the girl a favor. This time even going so far as doing it to save her life. That's just weird man.
Just wanted to bring this key piece of info back to people's attention. The premise is fucking weird, man.

Savec

Apr 14, 2020
Slave of Passion 0.2.7
Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Windows: MEGA - -
amazing! there's no android version of slave of passion right?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Grand Koala

Nov 17, 2018
looks good, but waiting for the 1.0 for the last playthroughs. this game was WAY better than pinkteas last, but somehow i remember his flash games to be more explicit and bdsm-focused, which i liked. anyway perhaps i just remember them wrong.
pinkteas own graphics in this game (i think its his?) also look way better than the scenes made by other people.

SirArkron

Jan 17, 2020
Enjoyed the game, felt like it progressed just a bit to quickly. I enjoyed the story/backstory to create the image the developer is going for. Interested to see where this progresses.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Just wanted to bring this key piece of info back to people's attention. The premise is fucking weird, man.
If someone's at the point where they want to die, and multiple attempts at therapy have failed, then, well, would you prefer she just kill herself rather then take a risk? Oddly, the BDSM in this version isn't even that bad, she consents to it and there's a safe word. You'll never see this treatment at a psychologist, but if nothing else works, there's far worse alternatives.

Besides, considering the amount of rape, mind control, sexual torture, and other stuff on this forum, this game is pretty mild.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
looks good, but waiting for the 1.0 for the last playthroughs. this game was WAY better than pinkteas last, but somehow i remember his flash games to be more explicit and bdsm-focused, which i liked. anyway perhaps i just remember them wrong.
pinkteas own graphics in this game (i think its his?) also look way better than the scenes made by other people.
So I'm not the only one who thinks his original games were awesome :)

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
Thank you for sharing both version, you have done a great favor for all of us and we truly are grateful. Can't wait to download and check out all the endings
what is the Slave of Passion
i am going to download this game so i am a bit confused

H E L P

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
what is the Slave of Passion
i am going to download this game so i am a bit confused

H E L P
Slave of Passion is the SubscribeStar version of Together Again. Because of Patreon's increasingly draconian rules regarding sexual or potentially sexual content, Pink Tea had to remove some minor details (whip marks, etc.) to be able to keep posting the game on Patreon. Slave of Passion has the original images/scenes.

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
Slave of Passion is the SubscribeStar version of Together Again. Because of Patreon's increasingly draconian rules regarding sexual or potentially sexual content, Pink Tea had to remove some minor details (whip marks, etc.) to be able to keep posting the game on Patreon. Slave of Passion has the original images/scenes.
SO WHICH U RECOMEND DOWNLOADING?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Honestly, I prefer this game over the EQ games.
This one just feels more wholesome, even with the BDSM stuff.

It's hard to find these kinds of games that don't have rape stuff in it.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes