Unity Completed Together Again / Slave of Passion [v1.0.3] [Pink Tea Games]

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
I'd prefer even a chuuni line like "if you're going to throw your life away, do you mind if I have it?" instead of the persuasion here, which I can't really take seriously except as the girl responding to novelty. Still, it's a good idea to quickly get into the game.

I'd also prefer RenPy which gives you
- standard options with text speed, auto, skip
- standard controls like scroll-up-to-go-back, right-click-to-open-menu-to-save
granted RenPy performance is iffy and the camera-following effect and some of the UI might be more annoying to implement in it.

Jul 31, 2018
Might have to give this a try when it gets further along. Couldn't really get into Elven Conquest even though I really wanted to because the black text on parchment colored text box background was hard to read. Didn't really get that far into it because my eyesight is poopy. Not to mention the self voicing not being a thing since their games are on flash and unity. I hope this game does well and is one of their bigger projects like Slave Lord, SL of the Galaxy, and Elven Conquest.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
It's nice so far, a bit slow for my tastes but i liked it anyway. You should change the game thumbnail or whatever it's called, i feel like if you included an actual picture from the game instead of an image of the menu it would get more people interested in the game.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
"You find a girl who wants to kill herself. You treat her by "breaking" her."

Is this really the premise this time around? I'm starting to think PinkTea has some severe mental issues. In every game he goes further and further doing mental gymnastics to justify a BDSM fetish that he feels so guilty about, he needs to pretend the MC is actually doing the girl a favor. This time even going so far as doing it to save her life. That's just weird man.

I miss the attitude of the original Slave Lord. It was far more honest.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Gonna watch this... Really really really liked the first EC from PT, the opening from the second one was a loud shart in church and so out of tone plus retconning the first game, so I lost interest... but... I have to see if PTG still has that "Teaching Feeling" for trainers.....

Apr 7, 2019
so far my favorite pink tea game has been slave lords of the galaxy. it has a nice flow and i like the fact that all the girls have satisfying character arcs. my favorite thing about pink tea games is the fact that the girls aren't being ruined by the end. the protagonist usually sees a girl suppressing her sexuality and is actually helping her. be it in a harsh way. it's tough love, not pure cruelty like in most trainer games.

Apr 7, 2019
"You find a girl who wants to kill herself. You treat her by "breaking" her."

Is this really the premise this time around? I'm starting to think PinkTea has some severe mental issues. In every game he goes further and further doing mental gymnastics to justify a BDSM fetish that he feels so guilty about, he needs to pretend the MC is actually doing the girl a favor. This time even going so far as doing it to save her life. That's just weird man.

I miss the attitude of the original Slave Lord. It was far more honest.
i'm pretty sure the premise has always been that the protagonist finds girls with repressed sexuality. they're secretly masochists, but have never had the chance to act upon their desires. given that this is the case, the main character is doing the girls a favor.

basically, some people can't have meaning in their lives without being dominated. this is the basis of pink tea games.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes