Unity Completed Together Again / Slave of Passion [v1.0.3] [Pink Tea Games]

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
updated OP with v0.1.2
Name change:
Former "Girlfriend Trainer" is called "Togherther Again", now.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Im glad your focusing on developing a bond between the characters before going into the hardcore stuff. Cant wait to see where this game goes. Im actually really torn between playing each section as it becomes available or just waiting till its finished and playing it all in one go. I dont want to urn myself out on it before its finished but at the same time im realy eager to play more of it

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Key word: yet

Which means sexual content is comin' up :)
In about two years, yes? Honestly it's not even like their relationship is even that interesting, maybe if it was then i could get behind the no sexual content. But this isn't just starting 'slow', as the dev said, since the content itself is not really entertaining either lol.

haverino

Apr 28, 2020
In about two years, yes? Honestly it's not even like their relationship is even that interesting, maybe if it was then i could get behind the no sexual content. But this isn't just starting 'slow', as the dev said, since the content itself is not really entertaining either lol.
Brother the game just started development, chill out. Judge it when it's out. No one's making you play it early.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Also, she doesn't exactly look depressed, especially not in the second picture.
are you perhaps mistaking emo for depressed? a depressed person can very well laugh and look happy or neutral, theyre not just sad, self hurting sacks of pity stacked 6 feet high. imagine an absolute god/goddess lies before you, they spread their legs and instead of getting aroused, you just stand there feeling... nothing. thats what depression is like.

Reactions: 246

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Brother the game just started development, chill out. Judge it when it's out. No one's making you play it early.
Agreed. And if you look at Pink Tea's track record, his games are pretty mundane and boring in the beginning but quickly become exciting and spiced up once the foundation's set. By the time the game's half-way to near completion, you're looking at a great game with excellent visuals and sex scenes.

Reactions: 246
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes