Unity Completed Together Again / Slave of Passion [v1.0.3] [Pink Tea Games]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I wonder if those folks that left a negative comment of any kind here,
did even bother to check any of the links in the first posting?

By spending those 3 seconds to click the links and check the sites that open up
they'd have seen a) over 4k paytrons (which you don't get for nothing!!) and
b) 2 already completed similar qualitiy games.

But what do I know. Anyhow, always nice to see a new Pink Tea game.
My personal favorite so far is Slave Lords Of The Galaxy.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
are you perhaps mistaking emo for depressed? a depressed person can very well laugh and look happy or neutral, theyre not just sad, self hurting sacks of pity stacked 6 feet high. imagine an absolute god/goddess lies before you, they spread their legs and instead of getting aroused, you just stand there feeling... nothing. thats what depression is like.
Depression isn't some fixed feeling (or lack thereof for that matter). Besides, what you're describing sounds more like someone who's asexual. In my graduation year of high school I fell very ill at the start of the year and didn't start recovering until it was almost Christmas. I won't go into further detail, but I can tell you that I was very depressed before and during my recovery. It took a psychologist pointing out to me that my mental state was hampering my recovery process before I fully realized it myself.

What I've learned from that experience is that you can't really quantify depression. It's really difficult to explain to someone who hasn't experienced a similar thing in their life, just like with other serious illnesses and mental disorders. All I was saying with my comment is that it looks like the artist didn't exactly try hard to convey that she is depressed in the art.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
There's a handjob scene in the game. Pretty sure that's sexual content. Hard training also makes her naked.
Honestly I hate the "No Sexual Content" tag. It's so misleading. The tag should be "No Penetration" or something like that. No sexual content implies that it isn't even sexual at all, as if it may as well be a Mario game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Honestly I hate the "No Sexual Content" tag. It's so misleading. The tag should be "No Penetration" or something like that. No sexual content implies that it isn't even sexual at all, as if it may as well be a Mario game.
Hey, you can at least see Mario's nipples in Oddyssey. Nipple% best speed running category. I do agree though. Unless there really is nothing sexual in nature, it shouldn't be on the game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Depression isn't some fixed feeling (or lack thereof for that matter). Besides, what you're describing sounds more like someone who's asexual.
While true (the asexual thing), i meant it as an analogy people are able to understand not an actual description. I've been lying in my bed staring at the ceiling not knowing what to do with myself as well.
What I've learned from that experience is that you can't really quantify depression. It's really difficult to explain to someone who hasn't experienced a similar thing in their life, just like with other serious illnesses and mental disorders.
that's why I came up with the analogy people might better understand than the ominous feeling of emptyness and an utter lack of drive for anything until reluctantly responding to an external prompting.
All I was saying with my comment is that it looks like the artist didn't exactly try hard to convey that she is depressed in the art.
And I was saying depression is not always visible. High functioning depressed dont even realize their brain juice recipe is fucked up (as you yourself noticed) and simply keep soldiering on to the best of their abilities.

Axelshadow

Oct 16, 2019
As expected of the mastermind behind Elven Conquest, breaking an already broken girl on the verge of suicide so she doesn't commit to it. Saving her life by mindbreaking her into your slave. You SoB, I'm in.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
looks like teaching feeling or whatever it was called but this girl actually has tits so it doesn't look like an 9 year old so its more in my strike zone. would personally like to see her a bit older as she still looks a bit questionably aged but meh different strokes.

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
Nice created by the same guys that made elven quest, Now we have a reliable dev here. I'll keep my eyes on this.

Jan 25, 2020
"Trainer" is the new "Saga" or "Clash".
Everything goes with Trainer now.

How about "Developer Trainer", where you f*ck people using Patreon but you have to train first!

(Dont know anything about this developer tho. Just making fun of the TrainerTitle pandemic)
You're super late to the party, first Princess Maker was already in 1997, there's been a lot of Maker and Trainer games since.

Reactions: atur

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
I really love pink tea games i played every series that are made for andriod.
But i really want to play other games like slave lords of gallaxy, but i don't have a computer or anything. Um...... Can i ask you guys for a android version for other series......?

Jul 15, 2019
Girlfriend trainer ? That's what the zippy link wants u to download but the game is called together again..... something is fishy here I'm just pass on this game....

Also Overview:
You find a girl who wants to kill herself. You treat her by "breaking" her.

So you find a girl who so messed up you basically turn her into a submissive bitch?
The mc is a total fucking asshole
I don't think I'm gonna try it
And anyone who replys to this I'm not gonna bother reading u so lol don't bother

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Girlfriend trainer ? That's what the zippy link wants u to download but the game is called together again..... something is fishy here I'm just pass on this game....

Also Overview:

So you find a girl who so messed up you basically turn her into a submissive bitch?
And anyone who replys to this I'm not gonna bother reading u so lol don't bother

Android version please anyone with link
its on the OP. The dev call his own mobile version still Girflriend Trainer...

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020

Also Overview:

girlfriend trainer was the launch name, together again is the official name of the game

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Not bad but very short. In a few months however this could be really interesting as you can go two routes and be either nice or a total asshole towards her. She loves you either way xD

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes