Unity Completed Together Again / Slave of Passion [v1.0.3] [Pink Tea Games]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
I mean, statistically speaking most people who suicide or try to commit suicide do it because of depression. Most depressions are caused by a lack of purpose in life, or a feeling of a lack of purpose. I... suppose enslavement would be forced purpose :ROFLMAO:

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
I finished my first play-through and I can say it was a total fiasco. Near the end, for some unknown reason, Clara's affection plummeted to -31,000-ish! I couldn't recover and ended up in Dispirited status. Come to think about it, nothing in this game makes sense.

aka.P

Nov 8, 2020
can some one tell me the grammer in game is good or bad?
english is not my mother language so i got a little confuse with game dialogue

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
can some one tell me the grammer in game is good or bad?
english is not my mother language so i got a little confuse with game dialogue
Grammar isn't your only problem. This game uses advanced features of the English language buts its penmanship is poor. If you're trying to understand it using a dictionary and a copy of English Advanced Grammar in Use, you'll be disappointed.

Reactions: aka.P

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
The ending guide link does not work - no file there .. can you reup ???
The ending guide link is working perfectly as it should. There was never supposed to be any files there; just six lines of text that says everything you need to know.

Parcel

Mar 27, 2017
Grammar isn't your only problem. This game uses advanced features of the English language buts its penmanship is poor. If you're trying to understand it using a dictionary and a copy of English Advanced Grammar in Use, you'll be disappointed.
I'm confused about what you mean by "penmanship" in this context. This game doesn't have any handwriting, so penmanship is pretty irrelevant.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes